How to make 100% Organic Cold Brew Coffee:
What you need:
- Health Ranger 100% Organic Cold Brew Whole Bean Coffee
Health Ranger Select Nut-Milk Bag or cheese cloth
- Beverage dispenser (preferably 1 gallon)
- Your choice of milk
1. Grind up 2 cups of coffee beans. Grind the beans very coarsely, a smaller grind will result in cloudy coffee.
2. You should end up with about 2 cups of coffee grounds.
3. Put the coffee grounds in the Nut-Milk bag/cheese cloth. Make sure it's tightened!
4. Place the Nut-Milk bag/cheese cloth in the beverage dispenser. Add 12 cups of water.
5. Put in the fridge for 12-24 hours.
6. Stir before use. You can add milk of your choice, water, or ice cubes to dilute.
7. Enjoy! The cold brew will last 10 to 14 days when refrigerated.