CWC Labs Heavy Metals Analysis
If you do not see the results within 15 working days, please contact us at Support@CWCLabs.com
CWC Labs Heavy Metals Analysis
**Please note: This is a composition lab test. We are not licensed as health practitioner to interpret these numbers in terms of personal health.
**Refunds will not be issued on the lab test once they are received and/or the test ran and your results emailed to you.
**Lab tests must be shipped in a padded envelope or small box to protect the vial. Do NOT send in a normal white envelope.
CWC Labs, The Health Ranger’s laboratory is pleased to offer scientific laboratory testing for the general public. Now you can send us your well water samples, soil samples, dietary supplements and hair samples. CWC Labs – an internationally accredited laboratory - will test these samples for toxic heavy metals and a dozen other elements and send you the report. These elements include Hg, Al, Mg, Fe, K, Zn, Ag, As, Cd, Cr, Cs, Cu, Mn, Mo, Ni, Pb, Se, Sr,U, and V
This kit contains a vial, plastic bag and instructions for collection and shipment of your sample. Please note that body fluids of any type will not be accepted.
ACCEPTABLE items for analysis include foods, beverages, water, dietary supplements, raw food materials, environmental samples such as grass or leaves, etc.
PROHIBITED items for analysis include blood, chemical solvents, explosive chemicals, recreational drugs, microbiologicals or any substance which is highly toxic, explosive or prohibited by law (such as THC from hemp).
HEAVY METALS TESTING INSTRUCTIONS (Click here)
Place your sample in the vial, return the vial to us, and we’ll test it for lead, arsenic, cadmium, mercury and a dozen other elements
and metals. You will receive the resulting report electronically.
- Fill the vial all the way to the top with the substance to be tested. Acceptable substances are water, soil, hair, powders or even nutritional supplements.
- Do not fill with solvents or any dangerous chemicals.
- Do not fill with foods that might mold or decompose during shipment.
- If filling with soil, do not pack the soil into the vial.
- We do not accept body fluids of any kind. No blood, urine, semen, or breast milk.
- Tightly screw the lid back onto the vial. If the vial contains a liquid, tape the lid closed by applying tape around the circumference of the lid, securing it tightly to the vial.
- Place the vial into the provided plastic bag and seal it tightly. The purpose of this bag is to contain your sample in case the vial leaks
- Send the vial back to us using the return shipping label and address provided.
- You may use any carrier you wish, including the postal service, UPS, FedEx, DHL, etc
- If you wish to track your shipment, use a trackable carrier.
- You will receive the resulting report via email within 10 working days after we receive your sample.
Watch your email for the results report. We will send the results report to the email address you used to make your purchase at the Health Ranger Store