Fenix TK75 LED Flashlight 2900 Lumen
Note: At this time we have no estimated date of availability and will post an update as soon as we know. We do appreciate your business with us and your patience while we complete this process.
With the Fenix TK75, four 18650 rechargeable cells are stunningly transformed into 2900-lumen max output. Throwing 690 m with an 80-degree plus beam angle lets the TK75 light up extended terrain.
On high at 1200 lumens, this compact Fenix flashlight pushes for 4 hours while the 450 lumen level stays the course at 12 hours runtime. The stainless steel bezel, strobe and 50S functionality as well as the body dual switch system make the TK75 a trustworthy carry on searching, caving and scouting missions. Mounted on a vehicle or stowed for emergency use, this light captures the proven performance found in every Fenix lighting product.
- Uses Cree XM-L2(U2) LED with a lifespan of 50000 hours
- Uses four 18650 rechargeable Li-ion batteries
- Digitally regulated output - maintains constant brightness
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Dual button switch system in the front for quick switching
- Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
TK75 provides max 2900--lumen stunning output with the length of 18.5cm, and the diameter is only 5.25cm, which is quite convenient for outdoor carry.