Organic Chia Seeds 56oz, #10 can
Organic Chia Seeds 56oz #10 can
Note: We apologize for the delay on this product. Our Quality Assurance Team is currently screening for a clean lot of this item. Should be back in the store by mid-July, 2018. We do appreciate your business with us and your patience while we complete this process.
The Chia Seeds is an amazing food. When you hydrate the seeds in water, the seeds shell opens up and absorbs up to nine times its volume in water. This then forms a gel, which is called Chia Seeds Gel. The gel is 90% soluble fiber, which may be beneficial for your digestive tract. Many people say that they use the seeds to support endurance when they are involved in sports or physical activities.
10 ways to use organic chia
1) Add to any tea for a chia tea
2) Sprinkle on a salad
3) Add to breakfast cereals to increase nutrition
4) Blend into any smoothie
5) Add to pasta sauce to make a chia sauce!
6) Make your own salad dressing with healthy oils, spices and chia
7) Mixes into any bread mix: Muffins, pancakes, breads, etc.
8) Blend with flax and dry on sheets to make raw flax / chia crackers
9) Sprinkle on rice, couscous or quinoa to add nutrition and interest
10) Mix with buckwheat, hemp seeds and fresh fruit, add water for a delicious breakfast cereal!
- USDA Organic
Product of Paraguay