Groovy Bee® Detox Foot Pads (10 Pads/Box) (6-Pack)
Groovy Bee® Detox Foot Pads (10 Pads/Box) (6-Pack)Give your body a well-deserved break with Groovy Bee® Detox Foot Pads. Made from safe, non-GMO ingredients, each foot pad can aid your body's natural detoxification process. Our high-quality foot pads are gluten-free, cruelty-free, vegan, and lab-tested for glyphosate, heavy metals, and microbiology. Simply place them on your feet before sleeping to wake up refreshed.
What is detoxification?
Detoxification, or detox for short, refers to your body’s natural and ongoing process of flushing out toxic substances. Your liver, kidneys, and intestines are the organs most responsible for this cleansing process, but some waste products can also leave your body through your skin. You can speed up this natural process by using detox pads. While the detox pads can be applied anywhere on your skin, they work best when placed under your feet, which are covered in nerve endings and sweat glands. When applied carefully, detox foot pads can even be used to stimulate certain reflex points to support your overall health and vitality.
What are detox foot pads and how do they work?
Detox foot pads support your body's natural elimination process for toxins, pollutants, and heavy metals. They're inspired by Japanese knowledge that has been cultivated and refined over the centuries. They work using osmosis, the process whereby molecules travel through semi-permeable membranes. This process is seen in many other organisms, particularly in plants. Upon application, the detox foot pads' ingredients then capture and absorb toxic elements and molecules. The many nerve endings in your feet make them the ideal site for absorbing toxins from your sweat.
High-quality ingredients that promote your body’s natural detox process
The ingredients in our detox foot pads are all found in nature and have been valued for generations in various cultures for their many health benefits. For Groovy Bee Detox Foot Pads, we use only non-GMO ingredients that are ethically sourced and thoroughly lab-verified for cleanliness and purity.
- Bamboo vinegar – This nutrient-rich vinegar is noted for its powerful detoxifying, disinfectant, and sanitizing properties. For years, the Japanese have used bamboo vinegar to promote healthy skin and good health.
- Dextrin – This water-soluble carbohydrate is derived from glucose and is often used as a fiber supplement. Aside from binding the rest of the active ingredients in the foot pad together, it also binds with toxins released from your body.
- Chitin and chitosan – Chitin is a natural fibrous polymer found in certain fungi. Along with its derivative, chitosan, it's known to be an excellent biosorbent -- a material that effectively absorbs and accumulates heavy metals and other substances. Chitosan is also used in emergency wound bandaging to stop acute bleeding and promote wound healing.
- Vegetable fiber – In most foot pads, vegetable fiber performs a special and crucial function: It prolongs the life of other ingredients, preventing them from breaking down and ensuring that they retain their full cleansing properties.
- Loquat leaf – Naturally rich in calcium, iron, and other nutrients, loquat leaves have been used as a natural remedy for ages, especially as a natural detox agent. They are known to contain antioxidants, such as vitamins A and C, that support good health, improve immunity, and provide a wide range of other benefits.
- Tourmaline – Tourmaline is a stone and mineral that is known for promoting a healthy mood. This natural silicate mineral is valuable not just as a gemstone, but also for supporting the body's natural detoxification process.
- Vitamin C – This antioxidant is found in fruits and vegetables and is well-known for its ability to support immunity and overall health. It is also valued as a detox agent that helps support your body's natural elimination of toxins and pollutants.
- Minus ion powder – The negative ions in this powder are similar to what you'd naturally find in the beach and other sources of active water. When used in foot pads, these ions act as molecular magnets for many toxins, "mopping" them up using ionic chemical bonds that follow the laws of organic chemistry.
- Zeolite – This is a microporous mineral known for its outstanding ability to adsorb toxins (which means to physically trap them). Even the ancient Romans used this to treat their water since it absorbs heavy metals and other harmful substances.
How to use detox foot pads
- Gently peel the back adhesive paper off the pad.
- Apply the adhesive side of the pads to the bottom of each foot. You can even place your foot pads over specific reflex points to promote the healthy functions of your body's many organs.
- Leave the pads in place while sleeping, or for roughly six to eight hours.
- In the morning, remove and discard the pads. Use water to clean the soles of your feet.
Note: It is recommended that you place the pads across the arch of each foot first before moving on the other spots. Make sure they touch as much surface of your skin as possible. You can wear light socks to keep the pads in place, especially if you tend to move a lot in your sleep. Keep the detox foot pads on your feet for at least eight hours. To support the natural elimination of toxins from your body, make sure to drink plenty of water beforehand.Find out more about Groovy Bee Detox Foot Pads!
Product of China
|Storage instructions: Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.|
|Caution: Use only as directed. Do not alter the pads or adhesives in any way. Do not use near the eyes, nose, mouth, or apply on broken or irritated skin. Do not ingest. Do not use if pregnant. Discontinue use if rashes or skin irritation occurs.|
|Note: The statements on this package have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat, or cure any disease.|