When it comes to scavenging harmful free radicals, few fruits can rival the efficacy of goji berries. This superfruit is especially renowned for its oxygen radical absorbance capacity (ORAC), which is among the highest of all foods. The abundance of antioxidants in goji berries is the main reason why they're often used in superfood blends, antioxidant boosting supplements, and even beauty products. As a potent source of antioxidants, goji berries can help protect your body from oxidative stress and support your overall health. Plus, they are super delicious!
Stock up on the world’s cleanest glyphosate-tested organic goji berries with Health Ranger Select Organic Goji Berries. They are carefully sourced from trusted suppliers in the pristine Tibetan plateau areas, and they are non-GMO, vegan and certified organic. Our goji berries are also meticulously lab tested for heavy metals, glyphosate and microbiology.
Health benefits of goji berries**
They support healthy eye function – Organic goji berries are excellent sources of carotenoids and zeaxanthin, both of which are known to support healthy vision. Goji berries also contain more beta-carotene – a dietary carotenoid – than carrots.
They help uplift and elevate your mood – Goji berries are also called “happy berries” because they help uplift and elevate your mood. They can also promote healthy cognitive function through excellent nutritional support. The regular consumption of concentrated goji berry extract is linked to improved feelings and overall well-being.
They can support sensible weight management plans – Nutritious, low-calorie goji berries are an excellent addition to a reasonable weight management plan, especially when accompanied by a healthy diet and proper exercise. These berries are also naturally rich in fiber, which can further support a sensible weight management plan.
They help maintain healthy, radiant skin – Goji berries are loaded with vitamin C, beta-carotene and other antioxidants that support healthy, glowing skin. Goji berries also provide an abundance of nutrients that can help nourish your skin.
They support healthy immune function – Since they are naturally high in antioxidants, goji berries provide excellent immune support and they can help your body fend off external threats. They are also rich in vitamins A and C, which further help maintain a healthy immune system.
They promote a healthy cardiovascular system – The high concentration of antioxidants in goji berries may help protect your heart from the harmful effects of oxidative stress and promote optimal cardiovascular health. Goji berries are also known to support healthy blood pressure and cholesterol levels that are already within the normal range.
They support healthy kidney and liver functions – In TCM, goji berries are used alongside other herbs like licorice, ganoderma, gynostemna and pentaphylla to support healthy liver functions. These berries are believed to restore strength and vitality throughout the body. This is also why many Asian cultures often add goji berries to medicinal soups and porridge dishes.
They support your body’s natural elimination of toxic elements – Goji berries contain at least four beneficial polysaccharides that help support your body’s natural ability to eliminate toxic elements. The regular consumption of goji berries can also help keep your body nourished and refreshed.
They support optimal cognitive health – According to research, consuming goji berries can help maintain healthy brain function within the normal range. The antioxidants in goji berries can also help protect your brain from damage caused by free radicals.
Nutritional profile of goji berries**
Low in calories and high in nutrients, goji berries are more than just delicious snacks. This superfruit is loaded with essential vitamins and minerals that your body needs.
- Goji berries contain 18 amino acids, including the 9 essential ones.
- Goji berries contain 21 trace minerals, including zinc, phosphorus, selenium, germanium, calcium and many more.
- Goji berries have more protein than whole wheat.
- Goji berries contain up to 500x more vitamin C than oranges.
- Goji berries have nearly 10x more protein than blueberries or raspberries.
- Goji berries contain more beta-carotene than carrots.
- Goji berries deliver at least five different carotenoids, including beta-carotene, zeaxanthin, lutein, lycopene and cryptoxanthin.
- Goji berries offer more iron than soybeans and spinach.
- Goji berries provide six essential fatty acids (EFAs).
- Goji berries are packed with vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, C and E, which is extremely rare in fruit.
- Goji berries contain numerous plant-based nutrients with many health benefits, such as beta-sitosterol, betaine, polysaccharides and polyphenolic antioxidants. They also contain L-arginine and L-glutamine, which can support healthy growth and development.