Allertrex 1 fl oz (29.6ml)
Allertrex 1 fl oz (29.6ml)
- Most people spend over 90% of their time indoors. This impacts lung health way more than outdoor air.
- Indoor air may have toxic chemical concentrations of up to 100 times higher than outdoor air.
- Over 35 million people in the U.S. alone have some form of chronic lung disease.
- 50% of all illness, according to the American College of Allergies, is caused or aggravated by indoor air pollution.
- A 2007 report stated that scientists found a direct correlation between depression and a high concentration of mold in households.
- A baby crawling on a normal floor inhales the equivalent of 4 cigarettes a day, according to Scientific America. This results from the out-gassing of carpets, dust mites, molds and mildew, fungi and other toxic chemicals.
- SIX out of TEN homes and buildings are "sick" according to the EPA. This means they are hazardous to your health as a result of airborne pollutants.
- Over 1,000 types of mold and mildew have been identified by scientists within homes located in the United States.
- Allergen levels in super-insulated homes are 200% higher than in ordinary homes according to a recent study.
- Over 6 million people in America are allergic to the pets in their homes!
- Improved breathing, and support for elimination of toxins
- Support for Normal Lung Function even when faced with allergens
- Assists the lungs in regulating histamine reactions
- Helps Increase lung vitality and strength
- Soothes the throat during times of soreness
- Supports clearing mucus from the sinus passages
- Enhances blood circulation to the lungs, which increases dilation
- Improves oxygen utilization and uptake in the body
- The best Lung Support supplement ever created.
- The convenient 1 ounce bottle can be carried during travel to protect you from toxic airplane air.
- Vegan Safe and GMO Free
- 100% alcohol free
- Halal and Kosher Approved
- Effective in eliminating foreign substances and toxins
- Made with organic and wild cultivated herbs
- Made with Eco-friendly sustainable manufacturing in the USA
- Not Tested on animals
1. Are there any side effects from taking AllerTrex™?
We have not had any customers complain of any side effects from taking AllerTrex™.2. Is AllerTrex™ good for sore throats or sinus congestion?
The herbs contained in AllerTrex™ have been researched extensively for their ability to soothe sore throats and assisting the body in reducing sinus congestion.3. What time of day should I use AllerTrex™?
AllerTrex™ can be used anytime during the day to assist breathing or when respiratory conditions are present. It is great to use when you awake in the morning and also before bedtime. People report better sleep and a reduction of snoring when taken before bed.
- Organic Lovage (root) - Lovage supports respiratory health by promoting clear airways.
- Organic Eucalyptus (leaf) - Eucalyptus contains a number of compounds which support normal lung function.
- Organic Peppermint (leaf) - Peppermint’s soothing and relaxing properties place it at the forefront of herbs that support normal respiratory function.
- Organic Lungwort (leaf) - Lungwort has been traditionally used to support normal respiratory health and detoxification.
- Organic Lemon Balm (leaf) - Lemon balm supports upper respiratory health by promoting feelings of relaxation and calmness.
- Organic Orange (peel) - Orange peel assists normal lung function and cleansing.
- Organic Plantain (leaf) - Plantain leaf supports normal lung function and may help stimulate the immune system.
- Organic Chapparal (leaf) - Chapparal has antioxidant properties to help keep cells healthy and strong.
- Organic Elecampane (root) - With its relaxing, warming action, elecampane can soothe bronchial linings and promote lung cleansing.
- Organic Lobelia (flower) - Lobelia is a traditional remedy for supporting normal lung function and soothing respiratory discomfort.
- Peppermint Essential Oil - Peppermint’s soothing properties help support respiratory health.
- Menthol - Menthol may provide relief for upper respiratory and throat discomfort.