This coffee roast is formulated for both cold brew and hot brew. HOT brew coffee beans are not meant for cold brew...the taste will be distorted. This delicious specialty blend can be used for both.
100% Organic Hand-Roasted Whole Bean Coffee (Cold Brew) 12oz, 340g
How to make 100% Organic Cold Brew Coffee:
What you need:
- Health Ranger 100% Organic Cold Brew Whole Bean Coffee
Health Ranger Select Nut-Milk Bag or cheese cloth
- Beverage dispenser (preferably 1 gallon)
- Your choice of milk
1. Grind up 2 cups of coffee beans. Grind the beans very coarsely, a smaller grind will result in cloudy coffee.
2. You should end up with about 2 cups of coffee grounds.
3. Put the coffee grounds in the Nut-Milk bag
/cheese cloth. Make sure it's tightened!
4. Place the Nut-Milk bag/cheese cloth in the beverage dispenser. Add 12 cups of water.
5. Put in the fridge for 12-24 hours.
6. Stir before use. You can add milk of your choice, water, or ice cubes to dilute.
7. Enjoy! The cold brew will last 10 to 14 days when refrigerated.
Health Ranger Coffees comprise an exceptional range of blends, each of which is imported directed from small farmer cooperatives across the planet.
Taste: Nutty, Caramel
Roast: 0% Medium & 30% Dark
Why Cold Brew Coffee?
1) This coffee roast is formulated for BOTH hot brew and cold brew. HOT brew coffee beans are not meant for cold brew...the taste will be distorted. This delicious specialty blend can be used for both.
2) Cold brew is MUCH less acidic than hot brew coffee. If drinking hot coffee makes your stomach uneasy, try switching to cold-brewed instead.
3) Enhanced taste. Smooth and sweet versus floral and acidic. Any coffee aficionado can note the distinctive taste profiles that distinguish cold brew coffee from a hot cup of conventionally-brewed java. Boiling water gives the coffee a sour and bitter taste. If you're not a fan of this taste, this is where cold brew really shines!
4) Stays fresh longer than hot-brewed coffee, lasting 10 to 14 days refrigerated. Hot coffee usually goes stale after a day.
Find out more about Glyphosate-Tested Organic Coffee Beans!
- Fair Trade
- USDA Organic
Product of Honduras and Nicaragua