1.75mm t-glase filament for 3D printing- Green (1LB)
- Strength - First, as it’s a taulman3D industrial line, it has to be strong and we, along with our local testers and some selected industrial testers, are very pleased with the strength of t-glase. Especially with the larger nozzles used on industrial units.
- Temperature - Optimum temperature is about 212c to 224C, but will print down to 207C and up to about 235C.
- FDA approved – t-glase is specifically made of FDA approved polymers for direct food contact/containers. This includes cups and other liquid storage parts as well as utensils.
- Environmental - While t-glase is not biodegradable like PLA, it is a material that’s considered 100% reclaimable. Thus the new “struders” that convert failed prints back to usable line work perfectly with t-glase. If you have a “struder”, you can actually mix in 12% of the total weight in discarded clear water bottles.
- Clarity – like 645 nylon, t-glase’s clarity supports industry’s requirements for non-destructive evaluation of 3D Printed parts.
- Shrinkage - Very low shrinkage makes printing large flat surfaces a breeze. And it easily prints to acrylic, glass, Kapton and other platforms.
- Bridging - Those of us that have printed with acrylics and polycarbonates are always envious of their bridging capabilities due to glass temperature. And the new t-glase is very impressive at bridging.
- Fumes - Unlike some lines, there are no odors or fumes when 3D Printing with t-glase.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.
Reviews for 1.75mm t-glase filament for 3D printing- Green (1LB)
There are no reviews for this product yet.