Colloidal Silver Mouthwash (Alcohol Free) 12oz (354ml)
Health Ranger Select Colloidal Silver Mouthwash (Alcohol Free) 12oz (354ml)
Note: Lid is "child proof" ~~ push down on the lid and turn to the left.
Enjoy fresh, minty breath and refreshingly clean teeth and gums -- without the harmful, toxic ingredients found in conventional mouthwash. Health Ranger Select Colloidal Silver Mouthwash gives you fresh breath and upgrades your oral health using clean, all-natural ingredients that actually work together to cleanse and nourish your teeth and gums.
- Colloidal Silver: cleanses, stops plaque, and encourages overall oral health naturally
- Sangre de Drago (Croton Lechleri tree sap): a gentle, all-natural cleanser that soothes and promotes healing
- Black Walnut Hulls: cleanses and helps encourage natural healing
- Peppermint Oil, Myrrh, and Menthol Crystals: Cleanses, soothes, promotes fresh breath, and tastes great
- Tea Tree Oil: Purifies the teeth and gums, calms gums, and assists with natural healing
- CoQ10: Assists with your body's natural repair of your teeth and gums
Each ingredient is completely non-GMO, and our formula is 100% China-free. We lab-verify every batch for purity and choose our suppliers carefully, because we know how important it is to be able to trust the products you use every day. Every bottle is packaged in our USDA certified organic packaging facility in the USA.
- No Fluoride
- No Alcohol
- No Aspartame
- China Free
Directions: Shake well before using. Use 1 teaspoon once or twice daily. Swish for 30 seconds. For best results brush teeth prior to using the mouthwash and do no eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing.
Ingredients: advance silver solution, 100% raw Croton Lechieri sap, black walnut hull tincture, CoQ10, essential oils proprietary blend of peppermint, clove, tea tree, myrrh, menthol (Mentha arvensis), stevia.
Warning: Contains Black Walnut Green Hulls. Do not swallow
Country of origin: Product of USA
Low Heavy Metals Verified!
This product is verified A+++ according to the heavy metals standards published at www.LowHeavyMetalsVerified.org
This means the product has been tested via ICP-MS and confirmed to meet the limits for an A+++ rating as described at LowHeavyMetalsVerified.org.