Derived from the fresh berries of the Myrciaria dubia plant grown in the rich soils of Peru, Groovy Bee® Organic Camu Camu Powder is a potent superfood rich in natural flavonoids, vitamin C, anthocyanins and other powerful antioxidants. This premium powder has a slightly tangy flavor that tastes delicious in fruit smoothies, homemade ice creams and other snacks and beverages. Use it to boost your body’s natural immune defenses and support healthy eyes, skin and digestion.
It is vegan, non-GMO, non-China, certified organic and Kosher and is lab tested for glyphosate, heavy metals and microbiology. It contains no artificial flavors, sweeteners or added fillers.
This delicious superfood boasts all the following properties, gram per gram:
- 60x more vitamin C than oranges
- 56x more vitamin C than lemons
- 30x more vitamin C than kiwi fruits
- 10x more iron than oranges
- 3x the niacin content of oranges
- 50% more phosphorus than oranges
- 2x as much riboflavin as oranges
Health benefits of organic camu camu powder*
This nutritional powerhouse is an excellent source of various vitamins, minerals, amino acids and bioflavonoids that can help you achieve optimal health. Adding just a teaspoon to your favorite daily smoothie can provide these remarkable health benefits:
Supports the growth of healthy, glowing skin – The high vitamin C content of camu camu powder provides potent antioxidant properties that can support healthy, glowing skin. Camu camu also contains other antioxidants that can further protect your skin from oxidative stress and promote its overall health.
Promotes healthy digestion – Camu camu powder provides a significant amount of amino acids, such as serine, that can support healthy digestive function. The high vitamin C content of camu camu also supports healthy gut flora.
Maintains a healthy cardiovascular system – Studies have shown that antioxidants can help protect your heart against damage caused by harmful free radicals. Camu camu happens to be one the world’s best plant-based sources of vitamin C, and one of nature’s most powerful antioxidants.
Supports a healthy immune system – With 50 times more vitamin C than an orange and 56 times more than a lemon, camu camu's nutritional content is off the charts. As a powerful antioxidant, vitamin C supports the healthy function of your immune system by protecting your body against external threats and harmful free radicals.
Promotes healthy vision – Camu camu is a rich source of antioxidant anthocyanins and other flavonoids that can help protect your eyes from oxidative stress. The berry also contains an abundance of carotenoids like lutein, beta carotene and zeaxanthin, which further supports healthy eye function.
Supports healthy liver function – Camu camu's combination of antioxidants and phytochemicals can promote healthy liver function and combat oxidative stress. The Amazonian natives also used camu camu to support the body’s natural ability to eliminate toxins.
Uplifts and elevates your mood – Not only is camu camu bursting with vitamin C, it also contains high levels of flavonoids, a plant compound that can have a positive impact on your mood.
Loaded with essential nutrients – Aside from vitamin C, camu camu provides a multitude of other nutrients, including calcium, riboflavin, niacin, thiamin, phosphorus, iron, beta carotene, potassium, protein, dietary fiber and B vitamins.
Here are 10 ways to use Organic Camu Camu Powder
You can incorporate camu camu powder into your daily routine to support healthy eyes, skin, digestion and your body’s natural immune defenses. This premium powder has a slightly tangy flavor that tastes delicious in fruit smoothies, homemade ice creams and other snacks and beverages. Here are a few ideas to get you started:
1. Add it to pre-workout smoothies and slushies – Camu camu powder can support healthy energy levels so adding it to your favorite smoothies can help maximize your workout.
2. Add it to frozen yogurt – Even plain yogurt tastes great when topped with frozen mango cubes and a little camu camu powder.
3. Add it to porridge – Simply add your desired amount of camu camu powder to your breakfast porridge and top with a handful of fruits and nuts.
4. Make vegan ice cream – All you need for this recipe is a sliced banana or two and some camu camu powder. Freeze the banana for at least 3 hours then blend it with the camu camu powder until you get a creamy consistency. Serve chilled.
5. Make frozen desserts – Give your regular ice cream a flavorful twist by adding just a pinch of camu camu powder.
6. Make camu camu fusion juices and lemonades – Make your regular fruit juices and lemonades taste extra special with just a hint of camu camu powder.
7. Make energy bars – Upgrade your homemade energy bars with a little camu camu powder for a potent vitamin C boost.
8. Add it to sauces – The somewhat acidic flavor of camu camu powder perfectly complements most strong-flavored spices and herbs in many sauces.
9. Add it to salad dressings – Add a bit of camu camu powder to your favorite salad dressing to boost your intake of potent phytochemicals.
10. Add it to iced teas – Tired of regular fruity or herbal iced teas? You can liven things up a little with a dash of camu camu powder.
Explore More About Groovy Bee Organic Camu Camu Powder Now!