Organic White Chia Seeds 15 oz (425 g)
Health Ranger Select Organic White Chia Seeds 15 oz (425 g)
The Chia Seeds is an amazing food. When you hydrate the seeds in water, the seeds shell opens up and absorbs up to nine times its volume in water. This then forms a gel, which is called Chia Seeds Gel. The gel is 90% soluble fiber, which may be beneficial for your digestive tract. Many people say that they use the seeds to support endurance when they are involved in sports or physical activities.
10 ways to use organic chia
1) Add to any tea for a chia tea
2) Sprinkle on a salad
3) Add to breakfast cereals to increase nutrition
4) Blend into any smoothie
5) Add to pasta sauce to make a chia sauce!
6) Make your own salad dressing with healthy oils, spices and chia
7) Mixes into any bread mix: Muffins, pancakes, breads, etc.
8) Blend with flax and dry on sheets to make raw flax / chia crackers
9) Sprinkle on rice, couscous or quinoa to add nutrition and interest
10) Mix with buckwheat, hemp seeds and fresh fruit, add water for a delicious breakfast cereal!
- USDA Organic
Product of Paraguay
This product is verified A based on glyphosate analysis standards published at www.GlyphosateTested.com.
This means the product has been tested via triple quad mass spec (LS-MS-MS) and conforms to the glyphosate / AMPA limits required for an A rating as described at www.GlyphosateTested.com.
Low Heavy Metals Verified!
This product is verified A+++ according to the heavy metals standards published at www.LowHeavyMetalsVerified.org
This means the product has been tested via ICP-MS and confirmed to meet the limits for an A+++ rating as described at LowHeavyMetalsVerified.org.