Organic Quinoa Stir-fry Kit
Organic Quinoa Stir-fry Kit
Note: We apologize for the delay on this product. Our Quality Assurance Team is currently screening for a clean lot of this item. At this time we have no estimated date of availability and will post an update as soon as we know. We do appreciate your business with us and your patience while we complete this process.
Organic Quinoa Stir-Fry Recipe
- 1/2 cup Health Ranger's Organic Quinoa
- 1 cup water (to cook the quinoa)
- 4 tbs Coconut Secret Organic Raw Coconut Aminos Soy-Free Seasoning Sauce
- 1/2 tsp Health Ranger's Himalayan Salt
- 1/4 tsp Health Ranger's Organic Ground Black Pepper
- Half onion (diced)
- 1/2 cup Health Ranger's Organic Freeze-Dried Corn
- 1/2 cup Health Ranger's Organic Freeze-Dried Peas
- 1 tbs Health Ranger's Organic Coconut Oil
- Soak freeze-dried corn and peas for at least 30 minutes. Drain the water.
- Bring quinoa and liquid to a boil, cover and simmer until tender and all the liquid has been absorbed (about 15 minutes).
- In a large skillet, heat coconut oil to medium-low heat, add onions, corn and peas. Cook until golden brown.
- Add quinoa, stir to combine with vegetable mixture.
- Add soy-free seasoning sauce, salt and pepper.
Product of Pakistan
Ingredients: Freeze-dried Organic Peas
Product of USA
Get the most out of this spectacular superfood with the Health Ranger's Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil. We've done everything we can to make our coconut oil stand above the rest, including but not limited to:
Lab verifying it for heavy metals and purity: Our coconut oil goes through intense scrutiny and verification in our lab.
Gently processed without using chemicals and bleach: The refining process of regular coconut oil calls for chemicals and bleach, both of which we've made sure our coconut oil never comes into contact with.
Making it zero-China: Rest assured that our coconut oil is carefully sourced from reliable growers.
Keeping it real: Health Ranger Select Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is USDA-certified organic, non-GMO, kosher, and TRULY natural.
Benefits of coconut oil*:
- Great source of Medium-Chain Fatty Acids
Supports healthy brain function
Supports healthy digestion
Promotes healthy hair and skin
Fuels your body after workouts
The Health Ranger's top 6 favorite coconut oil uses
Cooking: The healthy saturated fats of coconut oil give it a high smoke point, making it the ideal oil for cooking.
Smoothies: Add creaminess to your smoothies with one to two tablespoons of coconut oil. This is also a delicious way to reap its many benefits.
Baking: Did you know that you can bake with coconut oil? Use it as a healthy substitute for butter or vegetable oil.
Moisturizing: Warm a pea-sized dollop on your hand and rub it into your skin in a circular motion. Allow it to sit for five minutes before wiping it away to reveal smooth and supple skin.
Oil pulling: In the morning, swish one tablespoon of coconut oil in your mouth for 10 to 20 minutes. Do not swallow. Spit the oil in the trash can afterwards (not in the sink) and rinse with sea salt water for unbeatable freshness.
- Conditioner alternative: Warm coconut oil in the palms of your hands and work it into dry or damp hair. Comb it to distribute it evenly then allow it to sit for 30 minutes or longer. Remove the coconut oil with shampoo and warm water.
- USDA Organic
Ingredients: Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
Product of the Philippines