Dreval D-950 Air Purifier
Dreval D-950 Air Purifier
**Free shipping within the contiguous US**
(Shipping to Hawaii and Alaska $28 fixed rate and Canada $20)
**USA and Canada Shipping Only**
(No shipping to California)
The Dreval air purifier removes 99.9% of airborne particles that are as tiny as just 0.01 microns! It eliminates an impressive and almost endless list of toxins and harmful impurities found in the air including but not limited to: bacteria, viruses, germs, odors, pollen, ragweed, fungi, mold spores, dust, dust mites and their debris, pet dander, smoke (from cigarettes, pipes, fireplaces, and other sources), formaldehyde, ammonia, benzene, TVOC (Total Volatile Organic Compounds), hydrogen sulfide, gases (released from plywood, furniture, wallpaper, carpets, curtains, and bedspreads), and many other chemicals, allergens, and airborne pollutants.
The Dreval D-950 Air Purifier also includes:
Air Quality Sensor
The Dreval Air D-950 features a convenient Automatic function that automatically initiates and operates three functions (Purifier, Humidifier, and Negative Ion Generator), all with the press of one button.
The Dreval Air D-950 Model includes a remote control making it convenient and easy to use, even if it’s placed in a remote corner, out of sight.
Ultra-Quiet Night Mode
With it’s ultra-quiet night mode, the D-950 will never bother you or any of your loved ones when it’s time to go to bed.
Intuitive Odor Sensor
The Dreval Air Purifier Plus Humidifier features an Intelligent Odor Sensor System that determines and indicates the quality of the air by lighting up red for bad, orange for normal, and green for excellent air quality.
NOTE: Manufacturer does NOT recommend use of essential oils.
The difference between D-850 and D-950 are:
- D-950 has an Improved design and more user friendly display.
- D-950 has 3 sensors: Odor, PM 2.5 Air Quality and Humidity (vs. 1 odor sensor in D-850).
- D-950 has an AUTO mode (adjusts the fan speed and automatic humidifier mist control based on the sensors).
- D-950 has a humidity monitor shows percentage of humidity on the room.
- Application area: 430 square feet (40 square meters)
- Wind velocity: 3 speeds select High (5.8m-6.8m/s), Medium (3.5-4.5m/s), Low Wind speed (1.5-2.5m/s)
- Noise: High 55 dB; Medium 30 dB; Low 18 dB
- Dimension: L 14" x W 7.5" x 22"
- Net weight: 14.5 lbs
- Rated Voltage: AC 11 OV -120V or 220-240V
- Rated Power Humidification: 20 W
- Rated Power Purification: 45 W
- Power Frequency: 60 HZ
Customer will be refunded original cost of the product minus a 15% restocking fee. The original shipping cost incurred by the Vendor will be deducted as well.
Return Shipping Costs is at customer's expense.