100 % Organic Chia Seeds - 56 oz, #10 can
100 % Organic Chia Seeds - 56 oz #10 can
This package contains mostly white chia seeds mixed with a few black chia seeds.
10 ways to use organic chia
1) Add to any tea for a chia tea
2) Sprinkle on a salad
3) Add to breakfast cereals to increase nutrition
4) Blend into any smoothie
5) Add to pasta sauce to make a chia sauce!
6) Make your own salad dressing with healthy oils, spices and chia
7) Mixes into any bread mix: Muffins, pancakes, breads, etc.
8) Blend with flax and dry on sheets to make raw flax / chia crackers
9) Sprinkle on rice, couscous or quinoa to add nutrition and interest
10) Mix with buckwheat, hemp seeds and fresh fruit, add water for a delicious breakfast cereal!
Also, here is a delicious recipe for a simple, 3-minute Coconut Chia Pudding!
* 1/3 cups chia seeds
* 1 1/2 cups of coconut milk (or almond milk)
* 2 tbsp of honey or coconut sugar
* 1/2 tsp of vanilla
* 1 tsp of cacao nibs (optional)
- Combine all ingredients, except the toppings, in a blender or food processor. Or combine all ingredients in a jar, cover and shake vigorously.
- Chill for at least 1 hour to let the chia seeds do their magic. They will expand and form a gel-like substance to make the pudding.
- Serve cold and top with your favorite toppings.
- You could also blend your fruits or cacao nibs together with the other ingredients.
- USDA Organic
- Kosher Certified
- Low Heavy Metals Verified
Product of Paraguay
Note: Manufactured in a plant which may contain nuts (Peanuts and Tree Nuts).
Low Heavy Metals Verified!
This product is verified A+ according to the heavy metals standards published at www.LowHeavyMetalsVerified.org
This means the product has been tested via ICP-MS and confirmed to meet the limits for an A+++ rating as described at LowHeavyMetalsVerified.org.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.
Reviews for 100 % Organic Chia Seeds - 56 oz, #10 can
There are no reviews for this product yet.