Action Whey™ with BioCysteine3® (Vanilla) 12oz (345g)
Naturally-Occurring Immune Factors from Pasture-Fed Cows' Whey.
Action Whey™ is made with BioCysteine3™, the finest non-denatured (whole protein), low temperature processed all natural whey protein concentrate. Derived from raw milk whey of pasture raised cows, BioCysteine3™ is pesticide free, chemical free, GMO free and rBGH free, yielding the highest biological value and best whey protein.
Action Whey™ with BioCysteine3™ contains the same full spectrum of immune-supporting components naturally found in human breast milk - responsible for providing newborns with their immune defense: Immunoglobulins, Beta-lactoglobulins, Glycomacropeptides, and Lactoferrin.
Ounce for ounce, BioCysteine3™ contains 3 to 4 times the level of immune factors found in fresh raw milk from grass-fed cows.
Delivers Powerful Health Benefits:
- Fuels antioxidant production* (Intracellular Glutathione)
- Provides all essential and branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs)*
- Fast nutrient delivery for muscle building and recovery*
- Delivers essential nutrients for your immune system*
- Helps the body remove toxins, chemicals and pollutants*
- Boosts energy and endurance*
- Promotes muscle strength, recovery, and preservation*
- Supports metabolism and assists in weight management*
- Benefits healthy aging, mental clarity and mood*
- BioCysteine3™ contains a unique and powerful bonded cysteine compound that is highly bioactive in its ability to increase Glutathione production. Glutathione is the body's master antioxidant, a potent immune system enhancer and a vital key to wellness.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Gluten-Free and Casein-Free
- Naturally Sweetened - No Sugar Added, No Sugar Alcohol, and No Fructose
- Low-Glycemic, Low-Carb, and Diabetic-friendly
- No Pesticides, Hormones, Chemicals, or GMO Ingredients
- BioCysteine™ is Certified Pasture-Fed for Maximum Nutrition
- No Damaged Proteins (is Non-Denatured & Bioactive)
- Carefully Processed from Fresh Raw Milk
- Healthy Co-Factors from Nutrient-Rich Coconut Oil
- 100% Natural with Nothing Artificial or Synthetic
- Lab Tested to be Free from Heavy Metals and Radioactive Pollutants
BioCysteine3® is our proprietary whey protein concentrate with clinically proven immune factors derived directly from raw pasture-fed cow's milk. BioCysteine3® contains the same full spectrum of immune-supporting components naturally found in human breast milk - responsible for providing newborns with their immune defense: Immunoglobulins, Beta-lactoglobulins, Glycomacropeptides, and Lactoferrin. BioCysteine3® is a rare source of the preferred naturally-occurring form of Cysteine: Glutamylcysteine, which is highly bioactive in its ability to increase the production of Glutathione.
Whole sweet whey from fresh raw milk takes our Action Whey™ fomulation one step closer to the natural balance of nutrient and mineral co-factors found naturally in fresh raw whey. Fresh raw whole whey has been revered throughout the centuries for its incredible healing benefits.
Coconut oil powder and medium chain triglycerides support easy digestion, fast energy, and numerous healing properties. This natural, metabolic fuel supply is efficient and effective for protein synthesis. The result will be leaner muscle, more volume, faster muscle growth and repair, and greater energy to burn. The health and nutritional benefits that can be derived from consuming coconut oil have been recognized in many parts of the world for centuries.
Sunflower Seed Lecithin
Sunflower seed lecithin is the superior plant source for phospholipids. Phospholipids are essential molecules that are found in the lining of practically every cell in the body. They are very important for protecting brain cells and helping the cells communicate.
Luo Han Guo Juice Concentrate
Luo Han Guo juice contains natural compounds called mogrosides. They are responsible for the characteristically intense, sweet taste of this fruit. Although the mogrosides in Lo Han taste sweet, they are not recognized by the body as sugars and are non-caloric. Lo Han extract itself has no caloric value. It is because Lo Han has little or no effect on blood sugar or insulin levels that it is suitable for use by diabetics. In China, this fruit extract and its water extract have been used for centuries in both foods and medicinal preparations.
Arabinogalactin is an extract from the North American Larch tree. It is a powerful plant based phytonutrient, prebiotic, and immune booster. It also helps to increase the biological value of the protein. Larch Arabinogalactan is known to aid in the support of healthy NK Cell activity in response to environmental stressors.
All Ingredients: Proprietary Whey Protein Concentrate (BioCysteine3®), MCTs (Medium Chain Triglycerides from Coconut Oil), Sweet Whey, Natural Vanilla Flavor, Guar Gum, Sunflower Seed Lecithin, Luo Han Guo Juice Concentrate, Coconut Oil Powder, Arabinogalactin Extract.