ReadiMask with Eyeshield (Child)
ReadiMask- Adhesive-Sealing Particle Mask with Anti-Fog Eyeshield
1. The ReadiMask reduces the risk against certain particulate contaminants, but does not eliminate exposure to, or the risk of contracting any, infection or disease.
2. The ReadiMask does not provide Oxygen and will not filter gases such as Carbon Monoxide.
3. The ReadiMask is a single use mask - discard after use.
4. If you have pre-existing lung disease, heart disease or other health condition, consult your doctor before use.
5. The ReadiMask should not be used when your facial hair interferes with sealing the mask to the skin.
6. Check your fit to ensure that you are getting a good seal and follow the manufacturer's instructions on donning (wearing) the mask.
7. If the ReadiMask becomes damaged, contaminated with blood or bodily fluids, or breathing becomes difficult, immediately exit the hazardous environment and remove the mask.
8. Children under the age of 5 should not wear the ReadiMask.
9. Eyeshield is non-impact and should not be worn for impact protection.
- Enhanced Protection in Hazardous Environments
- Complete Perimeter Seal
- Comfortable, Easy to Breathe
- Hypoallergenic Medical Adhesive
- Eyeglasses Go Over Eyeshield
- Flu / Virus (Including Ebola)
- Pepper Spray
- Smoke Particles
- Hazardous Particles