Fenix LD22 2015 Edition Flashlight [Max 300 Lumens]
Still in compact size, the upgraded Fenix LD22 receives new operation features and a higher output of 300 lumens while still using simply two AA batteries. Four brightness levels plus Strobe and SOS well meet lighting demands for daily use, hiking, searching, etc.
In Outdoor Mode, the LD22 allows for standard flashlight operation: the side switch controls all output modes and the tail switch simply turns the light on and off. For fast and simplified functionality, the new Tactical Mode turns off the side switch and activates the turbo, strobe and mid modes through the tactical tail switch.
- Uses Cree XP-G2 R5 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Powered by two AA (Ni-MH/Alkaline) batteries
- 155mm (Length) x 21.5 mm (Diameter) 6.1 in. x 0.8 in.)
- 72 grams (2.5 oz.) excluding batteries
- Tactical tail switch, momentary-on function
- Stainless steel switch for output selection under Outdoor mode
- Dual operation mode and Outdoor Mode is the factory default setting
- Intelligent memory circuit(under Outdoor Mode), automatically enters previous used brightness level when turned on
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum Premium type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating