Organic Baobab Fruit Powder 10 oz (284 g) (6-Pack)
Organic Baobab Fruit Powder 10 oz (284 g) (6-Pack)
Known as the “Queen of Superfruits,” baobab fruits are composed of 50% dietary fiber, 75% of which is soluble prebiotic dietary fiber. They also possess one of the highest antioxidant ratings of any fruit on the planet. Nutritionally, baobab is the most well-rounded of the superfruits. When compared to other foods grams for gram, baobab fruit contains, gram per gram:
- 10x more vitamin C than oranges
- 10x the fiber content of apples
- 2x the calcium of cow's milk
- 10x more antioxidants than acai berries
- 5x more magnesium than avocados
- 4x more potassium than bananas
Because of this potent combo of health-promoting vitamins and minerals, this superfruit is associated with many impressive health benefits, and it can even serve as a highly effective adaptogen.
Nutritional profile of baobab fruit
Boasting a nutritional profile like no other, this ancient African superfruit is loaded with essential vitamins and minerals that boost your immune system and enhance your digestion. Here are a few of the beneficial nutrients that baobab fruits can provide.
- Dietary fiber – With 10x the fiber content of apples, baobab fruits are composed of 50% natural dietary fiber, most of which is soluble prebiotic dietary fiber. This makes baobab fruits a highly effective and very delicious way of enriching your diet with essential prebiotic fiber.
- Vitamin C – Naturally high in vitamin C, baobab fruits contain 10x more vitamin C than oranges. Vitamin C can help support immune function, support the growth of healthy, glowing skin, and promote your overall health.
- Antioxidants – Compared to other antioxidant-rich fruits, baobab is loaded with more highly bioavailable antioxidants, gram for gram. In particular, our Health Ranger Select Organic Baobab Fruit Powder boasts an impressive oxygen radical absorbance capacity (ORAC) value of 16,800.
- Calcium – This mineral plays a vital role in the growth and development of healthy bones and teeth. Baobab fruits are loaded with twice as much calcium as cow’s milk.
- Potassium – Potassium is an electrolyte that stimulates your body's metabolism of proteins and carbohydrates, and it boosts healthy sensory function. Ounce for ounce, baobab fruits contain 4x more potassium than bananas.
Magnesium – This vital mineral contributes to your normal body functions, such as muscle relaxation, getting healthy sleep, and maintaining your body's water balance. You can get 5x the magnesium content of avocados from baobab fruit.
Health benefits of organic baobab fruit powder
Native African communities have used baobab fruits, leaves, and bark for their health-promoting properties. Here are a few of the health benefits you may experience from consuming organic baobab fruit powder:
- Supports healthy digestion – Organic baobab fruit powder contains 50% dietary fiber, which research has shown to be prebiotic in nature. With its high fiber content, baobab fruit powder can support healthy digestive functions of the body.
- Supports healthy liver and heart functions – Organic baobab fruit powder is loaded with antioxidants that support the healthy functions of your heart and liver and protect them from oxidative stress.
- Supports a sensible weight management plan – The high fiber content of baobab fruit powder can help curb your appetite by making you feel full. When accompanied by proper diet and exercise, organic baobab fruit powder can serve as a perfect tool for your sensible weight management goals.
- Packed with nutrients – Bursting with fiber, electrolytes, and antioxidants, baobab fruit powder is an excellent source of essential vitamins and minerals, including calcium, phosphorus, potassium, iron, sodium, zinc, magnesium, and vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, and C.
- Rich source of prebiotics – Prebiotics are specialized plant fibers that can nourish the probiotics or “good” bacteria in your gut. Organic baobab fruit powder contains 25-30% soluble fiber as pectin, an effective prebiotic for optimal gut health.
- Supports the growth of healthy skin – Baobab fruits are a nutrient powerhouse loaded with more antioxidants than any other fruit. All these antioxidants promote the growth of healthy skin and reduce the appearance of aging.
- Supports a healthy immune system – Vitamin C and many other antioxidants found in baobab fruits possess immune-boosting capabilities that support your body’s natural defenses against external threats.
- Promotes strong and healthy bones – Calcium and magnesium are vital for strong, healthy bones. You can boost your intake of calcium and magnesium by incorporating organic baobab fruit powder into your daily diet.
- Laboratory Verified
Serving size: 10g (1 ½ tbsp)
Serving per container: 28
Ingredients: 100% pure, naturally dehydrated Organic Baobab Fruit Powder
Country of Origin: Zimbabwe
This product is verified A+++ based on glyphosate analysis standards published at www.GlyphosateTested.com.
This means the product has been tested via triple quad mass spec (LS-MS-MS) and conforms to the glyphosate / AMPA limits required for an A+++ rating as described at www.GlyphosateTested.com.
Low Heavy Metals Verified!
This product is verified A+++ according to the heavy metals standards published at www.LowHeavyMetalsVerified.org
This means the product has been tested via ICP-MS and confirmed to meet the limits for an A+++ rating as described at LowHeavyMetalsVerified.org.