Fresh Sprouts Pack
Seed Pack Contents
The Fresh Sprouts Pack contains 4 LBs of 100 % Organic Alfalfa and Clover Sprouting seed (2LB each)
Alfalfa sprouts have a light, crunchy taste and are loaded with nutrients, including calcium, magnesium, iron, potassium, zinc and Vitamins A, B, C, E and K. Perhaps the most versatile of all sprouts, they are perfect in salads, sandwiches and many other types of raw creations. Seeds will produce a good quantity of delicious sprouts in approximately 5-6 days with regular care.
Red Clover sprouts have a mild and slightly sweet taste, and will provide a nutritious complement to any raw dish. Containing Vitamins A, B, C, E and K, in addition to calcium, magnesium, potassium, iron and a host of other trace minerals, they are also rich in protein, containing more than 25% by weight. Quick to germinate, Red Clover will produce edible sprouts in as little as 5 days with proper moisture and care.
* Due to ongoing seed shortages, seed varieties subject to change without notice. Replacements will be as close as possible and will be included in your order documentation.
Non-Hybrid or Open-Pollinated seeds allow the gardener to collect seeds from a crop for future planting. Hybrid seeds do not. All Heirloom Organics Seed Packs are 100% Non-Hybrid AND Non-GMO (genetically modified) and specially sealed for long term storage. Use now AND save for emergency. All from the same hermetically sealed pack!
A: Shelf life varies depending on the seed, but it ranges from 1-10 years dependent on the type of seed. Herbs and Teas have a shelf life of 2-3 years, vegetables and fruits range from 5-7 years, and grains range from 7-10 years. Store all seeds in a cool, dry, and dark location to maximize life. Do not freeze and do not expose to heat.
Q: Why should I use non-hybrid (open pollinated) rather than hybrid seeds?
- Better Nutrition – Commercial Produce lacks nutrition, research has shown.
- Sustainable Gardening - Saving Seeds is only possible with open-pollinated seeds
- Economic Security – In recessions and depressions, FOOD IS ECONOMIC SECURITY
- Food Supply Independence – If food supplies are challenged, home gardening is freedom.
- Crop Diversity – Participate in saving the original strains from extinction
- Investment Hedge – Seeds are an excellent alternative investment to paper money, stocks and securities, even gold if the markets were to dive long-term.
- Best price – Heirloom Organics Seed Pack are wholesale or bulk amounts of seed sold in complete, integrated packs.
- Largest Amount – Our Seed Packs are HUGE! From the Vault to the Farm Pack, we provide bulk quantities in our packs.
- Long-Term Storage Prepared – We use the VAULTtm method to extend seed life up to twice.
- Use now AND store for later – Our Packs are double sealed so you can use seeds this year and store the rest without harming the extended shelf-life.