Hurom Juicer HH Series
Hurom Juicer HH Series
Home Appliance - Not for commercial use
**USA Shipping Only**
This product will ship from our partner's warehouse and not from the Health Ranger Store.
The HH Elite Slow Juicer is a revolutionary juice extractor that uses Hurom's patented Slow Squeezing Technology (SST) to gently, quietly, and quickly squeeze a vast variety of ingredients into delicious, vibrant fruit and green juices and vegan nut milks. SST retains heat-sensitive phytonutrients and delicate enzymes essential to health that can be otherwise compromised by the eviscerating effect of high speed blades in traditional juicers and blenders. Our blade-less screw-like auger uses gravity to pull in ingredients into its grooves and our powerful energy efficient AC induction motor spins it at only 43 rotations per minute resulting in a mortar and pestle action that works by masticating and cold-pressing raw foods. Minimizes oxidation, aeration, and separation on the cellular level of ingredients and results in gorgeous, smooth, delicious, richer-color juice full of water soluble fiber that delivers 4x the absorption rate and up to 60% more nutrients than eating fruits & vegetables.
- Design. Good Design, iF, Red Dot, and IDEA winning design. A pleasure for the senses, its compact size slips beautifully into the space and decor of any countertop. The convenient built in handle makes it easy to move your juicing from kitchen to bar. Juicing with a Slow Juicer is a tactile pleasure, ensuring that your go-to healthy habit is a daily one.
- Value. The unique low-speed mechanism cold-presses every drop of juice from foods resulting in a yield of up to 35% more than other traditional juicers, paying for itself again and again. Family friendly and solidly built to last and to be of service for years to come.
- Control. Know exactly what goes in your body. Cutting ingredients to size ensures quality control and that only freshest foods are juiced. Customize juice combinations to your taste and health needs.
- Safety. Duplicate safety sensors allow the unit to operate only if the chamber is completely and accurately assembled on the base. Built-in cooling system with integrated heat vents and slow motor prevents overheating. Chute sized to keep small fingers out.
- Ease. Simply run water through the juicer to rinse clean; no need to separate and clean the parts between juices. Intuitive assembly and disassembly for quick use and cleanup with compact parts and no sharp blades. The clog reducing inner spinning brush rotates during juicing to clean the chamber and strainer simultaneously, reducing clogging and increasing juicing efficiency.
- Quality. Extremely durable. BPA free. Impact resistant ABS plastic body. Heavy-duty Ultem strainer and auger are 8x stronger than traditional plastics. Handles years of daily use.
- Versatility. Works wonderfully on fruits (even ripe bananas, avocados, and soft, delicate berries), cruciferous vegetables, leafy greens, frozen ingredients, nuts and soybeans to create nutritious juices, smoothies, nut milks, baby food, purees, tofu, and more. The juice cap provides drip-free operation and the ability to make mixed ingredient juice.
- Efficiency. Near-silent AC motor works efficiently using only 150 watts of power without heat buildup.
- Details. Twin winged auger means double the grooves and more efficient juicing. Advanced self cleaning feature. Control lever adjusts pulp levels and ejects pulp automatically when no more juice can be extracted and opens fully for easy cleanup.
- 9.8 x 6.7 x 15.6 in, cord length 4.5 ft
- 13.6 lb
- 150 Watts
- 43 RPM
- Juice Chamber Capacity 16.9oz (500 ml)
- Standard usage: Up to 30 minutes continuously
- 10 year warranty on motor, 2 year warranty on parts
- This product is intended for use in the United States as is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in South Korea
Please contact Health Ranger Store Customer Service for your return authorization. Do not contact the Manufacturer directly.
The Hurom Juicer can be returned within 30 days from the date you placed your order. Please contact Customer Service for a RMA number.
Returned item(s) must be clean, unused and in working condition. Returned products can not be damaged or have any missing parts. They must be returned in original box with all original packaging. A 15% restocking fee will apply for any returned product that does not have a manufacturer’s defect or is missing parts, components, or original accessories.Explore More About Hurom Juicer HH Series Now!