Optimal Liposomal Active B12 with L-5-MTHF - 2 ounce
Optimal Liposmal Active B12 with L-5-MTHF is the only Lipsomal Active B12 with L-5-MTHF to use non-hydrogenated phosphatidylcholine for it's delivery method into your system (not hydroxylated, hydrogenated, nor “essential” phospholipids). This is a non-soy formula.
Optimal Active B12 with L-5-MTHF consists of pure natural ingredients supplying your body with only what you need, nothing else:
- Provides Vitamin B12 as methylcobalmin: Vitamin B12 is crucial to the formation of healthy red blood cells, energy production, nervous system support, cognitive function, and homocysteine regulation. Although cyanocobalamin is the most commonly used form of vitamin B12 in dietary supplements, it must be converted by enzymes into an active coenzyme form to be useful. Nutritional inadequacies, enzyme defects, and tissue abnormalities can reduce the body’s ability to synthesize the active forms of B12. In contrast, vitamin B12 as methylcobalamin is a “body-ready” form with metabolic benefits that may not be provided by other forms of vitamin B12. It appears that methylcobalamin may be particularly useful for individuals with impaired methylation capacity, including those with elevated homocysteine or neurological impairments.
- Provides Active form of folate: This B-vitamin is crucial for generating red blood cells, regulating homocysteine metabolism, assisting DNA repair, and supporting neurological processes.* Metafolin®* L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate (L-5-MTHF), an active form of folate, is included in this product to help ensure more immediate effects on metabolism compared to folic acid, the form of folate commonly used in fortified foods and supplements.
Liposomes: Liposomes have long been used by nature to deliver life sustaining nutrition via mother’s milk and by pharmaceutical companies to deliver various active ingredients. Active B12 with L-5-MTHF is formulated using natural Phosphatidylcholine Liposomes as a delivery method into your system. Current literature has shown that hydrogenated liposomes strongly increase LDL (bad) cholesterol levels while natural non-hydrogenated phosphatidylcholine was shown not to alter cholesterol levels in primates.*
- All natural ingredients.
- Uniform liposomes at 150 nm particle size.
- 30 Servings per bottle.
- Scientifically studied structure.
- Scientifically studied Natural phosphatidylcholine liposomal delivery method.
Shelf Life : Commonly two years+ from manufacturing date for all Liposomals. The manufacturing date is listed on the bottom of the bottle.*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.