Optimal Sleep II - 60 Capsules
Optimal Sleep II - 60 Capsules
Key Benefits and Actions*
- Melatonin-free, natural sleep aid
- Supports healthy sleep onset for occasional sleepless nights
- Promotes balanced brain chemistry and relaxation
Do you stare at the ceiling at night, counting sheep? If you struggle to fall asleep on occasion, you may benefit from nutrients that support your body’s ability to calm down, relax, and produce melatonin.*
Healthy sleep requires balanced brain chemistry. This relies on the proper metabolism of catecholamines (dopamine, norepinephrine, and epinephrine). This is because catecholamines are responsible for feelings of excitement, nervousness, and anger, which can all interfere with restful sleep.*
Optimal Sleep II* is a powerful vitamin, mineral, and herbal formula intended to support the healthy onset of sleep.*
Unlike our original Optimal Sleep* formula (intended for people with faster MAOA and COMT enzymes), this product is designed for those who feel that their MAOA and COMT enzymes are working slower (see Dirty Genes or StrateGene® to learn your MAOA and COMT status). Due to genetics or epigenetics, slower MAOA and COMT enzymes can contribute to the build-up of excitatory brain chemicals.*
This formula supplies the necessary nutrient cofactors for healthy neurotransmitter metabolism to support optimal sleep. These targeted nutrients serve as cofactors for enzymes that break down excitatory brain chemicals (such as dopamine) and potentially toxic byproducts (such as ammonia). They also support the metabolism of serotonin for those who may have a build-up of this neurotransmitter.*
The targeted nutrients found in Optimal Sleep II* support your ability to calm down and fall asleep on those occasional sleepless nights:*
- Riboflavin: Cofactor for the MAOA enzyme which helps to metabolize dopamine for feelings of calm
- Magnesium: Cofactor for the COMT enzyme to support the breakdown of dopamine, epinephrine, and norepinephrine
- Lithium & Vitamin B6: Support glutamate metabolism and feelings of calm
- Ornithine: Helps reduce ammonia production caused by neurotransmitter breakdown, as ammonia can lead to excitation in the brain
- Thiamine, Zinc & Niacin: Cofactors for the ALDH2 and ADH1B enzymes to support the breakdown of potentially toxic DOPAL, DOPEGAL, and other aldehydes
- Each of these key nutrients was specifically selected to target the enzymes and processes responsible for producing healthy sleep. If you find yourself struggling to calm down after crawling into bed, Optimal Sleep II* might just be the perfect partner for your nighttime routine.*
Suggested Use: Take 2 capsules away from food 30 minutes prior to bedtime, or use as directed by your healthcare professional.
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
Other Ingredients: Vegetarian capsule (hypromellose and water) and ascorbyl palmitate.
Warnings: Children and pregnant or lactating women should consult their healthcare professional prior to use. Do not use if tamper seal is damaged.
Allergy and Diet Information
Optimal Sleep II* is suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Optimal Sleep II* is free of milk, egg, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, soy, gluten, GMOs, artificial colors, artificial flavors
Optimal Sleep II* meets or exceeds cGMP Quality Standards
Keep closed in a cool, dry place out of reach by children.