Organic Raw Cashews (Whole), 12oz (340g) (3-Pack)
Health Ranger Select Organic Raw Cashews (Whole), 12oz (340g) (3-Pack)
Organic raw cashews are delicious to snack on anytime. Our hand-picked selection of cashews is organic and non-GMO. They are rich in antioxidants, protein and mono-saturated fat, so they are not only risk free, but also recommended for those for supporting a healthy heart.
You can simply eat these tasty organic cashews out of the bag; their mildly nutty taste is delicious on its own. You can also add them to your favorite salads for a bit of extra consistency or even to stir-fry dishes. If you need an energy-boosting snack, simply combine Health Ranger’s delicious cashews with yogurt or granola.
This is one of the most versatile organic products you will ever meet; for instance, you can also turn them into a delicious cream by simply leaving them to soak in water over night and then mixing them in a blender.
Live healthy! Snack on organic food!
- Kosher Certified
- Laboratory Verified
- China Free
Country of Origin: Product of Vietnam
Things you need:
Organic Cashews Milk Recipe:
- 1 cup Health Ranger Select Organic Raw Cashews
- 3 tbs Health Ranger Select Organic Maple Syrup
- 1 Health Ranger Select Nut-Milk Bag
- A pinch of Health Ranger Select Pink Himalayan Salt
1. Soak raw cashews for at least 4 hours and drain. (I prefer to soak them overnight)
2. Combine soaked cashews, filtered water and salt in a blender. Blend on high speed until smooth (for about 1 minute).
3. Strain milk through the nut-milk bag. Gently squeeze the bag until all liquid goes through.
4. Add in maple syrup and mix well.
5. And you're done! Store and refrigerate the cashew milk in a covered container. It will last 3 to 4 days. Shake before consuming.
Servings: About 5 cups of cashew milk.
Low Heavy Metals Verified!
This product is verified A+++ according to the heavy metals standards published at www.LowHeavyMetalsVerified.org
This means the product has been tested via ICP-MS and confirmed to meet the limits for an A+++ rating as described at LowHeavyMetalsVerified.org.