Health Ranger Select 100% Organic Turmeric Root Powder (24oz) (680g)
This delicious spice is very common in Indian cuisine, but also in many South Asian and Middle Eastern cuisines. Its pungent, bitter flavor and its orange and ginger aroma can add an exotic touch to almost any dish.
More than a spice, turmeric is one of the BEST SUPPLEMENTS OF ALL TIMES – it can truly work wonders on your health. It has been used in various traditional medicine systems (including the Ayurvedic diet) for thousands of years. Health Ranger Select 100% Organic Turmeric Root Powder is packed with:
- Vitamin C
- Vitamins B-1, B-2, B-3
- Other phytonutrients
A valuable addition to any lifestyle, Health Ranger Select 100% Organic Turmeric Root Powder:
- Supports the healthy functions of the immune and digestive systems
- Promotes healthy intestinal flora
- Promotes healthy blood glucose levels and liver functions
- Helps cleanse the skin and provide nourishment
Health Ranger Select 100% Organic Turmeric Root Powder is the cleanest, highest-quality turmeric powder on the market. Sourced from organic farms in India and packaged using state-of-the-art technology, Health Ranger Select 100% Organic Turmeric Root Powder retains the amazing natural flavor and the nutrients of this super-spice.
- 100% Organic, USDA certified
- CLEAN, pure turmeric powder
- Kosher certified
- Low heavy metals verified
Country of origin: India
Add it to your favorite food recipes or try our delicious turmeric smoothie, a drink that’s brimming with antioxidants:
1 cup of coconut milk
1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
2 teaspoons Health Ranger Select 100% Organic Turmeric Root Powder 1 tablespoon honey or maple syrup (optional)
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
6 to 8 ice cubes (or more if needed)
1. Place all the ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth and creamy.
2. Enjoy! Store the leftovers in the refrigerator for a few days or freeze into a pop.
Low Heavy Metals Verified!
This product is verified A++ according to the heavy metals standards published at www.LowHeavyMetalsVerified.org
This means the product has been tested via ICP-MS and confirmed to meet the limits for an A++ rating as described at LowHeavyMetalsVerified.org.