Organic Wheat Grass Powder 7oz (198g) (3-Pack)
Health Ranger Select Organic Wheat Grass Powder 7oz (198g) (3-Pack)
Health Ranger Select Organic Wheat Grass Powder is derived from the freshly sprouted grass of the Triticum aestivum plant.
It is a nutritional powerhouse in a convenient powder form that can easily boost your daily nutrient intake. Our high-quality wheat grass powder contains vitamins A, C, E, K, and B-complex, 17 amino acids, and 92 minerals found in the soil, including calcium, phosphorus, iron, magnesium, and potassium. It is certified organic, vegan, non-GMO and lab-tested for glyphosate, microbiology, and heavy metals. Simply add the wheat grass powder to your favorite juice or smoothie to give it a nutritional upgrade.
Health Benefits of Consuming Wheat Grass
1) Supports healthy cholesterol levels that are already in the normal range: The health-promoting properties of wheat grass allow it to serve as an excellent tool for maintaining healthy cholesterol levels that are already within the normal range.
2) Supports healthy blood sugar levels that are already in the normal range: Wheat grass contains high levels of chlorophyll that can aid in regulating healthy blood sugar levels that are already within the normal range.
3) Supports healthy liver function: Wheat grass can serve as a natural liver cleanser while supporting healthy liver function.
4) Supports your body's natural elimination of toxic elements: With its impressive cleansing properties, wheat grass can play an important role in aiding your body's natural processes of eliminating toxic elements.
5) Supports healthy digestion: Wheat grass is loaded with beneficial nutrients that your body needs for healthy digestion. Since it is also a rich source of fiber and chlorophyll, wheat grass can improve the function of your digestive system.
6) Supports a healthy immune system: Wheat grass is packed with vitamin C and other antioxidants that are essential for a healthy immune system.
7) Supports your sensible weight management plan when accompanied by a healthy diet and exercise: Wheat grass is high in fiber but low in calories. This makes it a perfect addition to your sensible weight loss plan.Explore More About our Organic Wheat Grass Powder here!
Why You Should Add Wheat Grass Powder To Your Daily Routine
1) High in nutrients and antioxidants: Wheat grass powder is a nutritional powerhouse that's loaded with essential vitamins, minerals and antioxidants that promote optimal health. It contains vitamins A, C, E, K, and B-Complex, 17 amino acids, and 92 minerals found in the soil, including calcium, phosphorus, iron, magnesium, and potassium. Its high nutrient content makes wheat grass a nutritionally complete food.
2) Rich in chlorophyll: Chlorophyll is the natural pigment that's responsible for the greenish hue of most plants and it plays a crucial role in photosynthesis (converting sunlight into chemical energy). When you consume chlorophyll, it can support the healthy functions of your immune system, adrenal system, and digestive system. As one of the world's finest sources of chlorophyll, wheat grass consists of around 70 percent chlorophyll.
3) Alkalizing the body: Keeping your body in an alkaline state is important for maintaining optimal health. Because wheat grass powder contains alkaline minerals, regularly consuming it is one of the simplest ways to keep your body in an alkaline state.
- Kosher Certified
- Gluten Free
- Cruelty Free
- Laboratory Verified
- China Free
Serving size: 3g (1 tsp)
Serving per container: 66
Ingredients: Organic Wheat Grass Powder.
Country of Origin: USA
This product is verified A+++ based on glyphosate analysis standards published at www.GlyphosateTested.com.
This means the product has been tested via triple quad mass spec (LS-MS-MS) and conforms to the glyphosate / AMPA limits required for an A+++ rating as described at www.GlyphosateTested.com.
Low Heavy Metals Verified!
This product is verified A according to the heavy metals standards published at www.LowHeavyMetalsVerified.org
This means the product has been tested via ICP-MS and confirmed to meet the limits for an A rating as described at LowHeavyMetalsVerified.org.