The Ranger Gear Outdoor Mini Camp Stove is ideal for boiling water and cooking meals almost anywhere, at any time.
Some of the advantages of this awesome little gadget are:
- Durable and sturdy -- made of aluminum alloy and stainless steel
- Burns clean & leaves no debris behind (compliant with the “Leave no Trace” rules dictated by the US Forest Service, Bureau of Land Management, and National Park Service)
- Built-in ignition means you never need matches
- Foldable, lightweight & ultra-portable
- Compatible with various types of butane/propane canisters available everywhere
- Flame control knob – adjust from low to high heat or anywhere in between
- Ideal for any outdoor activity or emergency survival use
The Ranger Gear Outdoor Mini Camp Stove features:
- Aluminum alloy and stainless steel construction
- Piezo-electronic ignition
- Output: 3500W equivalent of heat
- Fuel: butane / propane canisters
- Product size (folded): 56 x 67 x 75mm (2.20" x 2.63" x 2.95")
- Product size (expanded): 90 x 88 x 82mm (3.54" x 3.46" x 3.22")
- Weighs only 3.6 oz (102 grams)
We recommend you keep the Ranger Gear Outdoor Mini Camp Stove in the truck of your car or in another easily accessible place.
CAUTION / FIRE RISK: Operate safely, in a properly ventilated environment. Do not operate indoors. Beware of the risks of an open flame. Do not leave unattended. Do not allow children to use unattended. May cause combustion of flammable objects such as tissues or paper. Beware of the dangers of scalding hot water and boiling water. Beware of the dangers of hot objects heated on the mini camp stove.