**USA and Canada Shipping only (Free Shipping)**
Free Shipping via FedEx (FedEx will not deliver to P.O. Boxes)
The Synergy Sauna™ portable infrared sauna provides deep penetrating and detoxifying therapeutic heat through the use of far infrared rays.
Learn more about Synergy Sauna here!
- Remain properly hydrated! Ideally with Echo® H2 Water.
- Replenish minerals lost through sweating!
Some advantages of the Synergy Sauna™ far infrared sauna over a conventional sauna.
- This high quality Synergy Sauna™ far infrared portable sauna, with exclusive beneficial features, is very affordable and can be used in the privacy of your living environment without the need of large spaces and special communications to work it. The design includes the most desirable features that more expensive and fancy saunas include like Ozone Therapy and Oxygen therapy. With this portable far infrared FIR sauna you can take it anywhere you go. It comes with a convenient carry bag and only weighs 19 lbs. The temperature range is 113°F -140°F.
- This far infrared sauna applies hi-tech of super conductive and ultra-thin carbon fiber ultra-low EMF heating element. The high heat efficiency helps you perspire, activate the build, promote blood circulation, and keep body healthy. 10 minutes of using the sauna bath corresponds to 30 minutes of jogging for exhaust sweat. With its satisfying design, your head and hands can extend out for reading, watching TV, or listening to music.
- A conventional sauna heats the air in the chamber to a very high temperature, which in turn heats our body. A far infrared FIR sauna works differently. Neither oxygen molecules nor nitrogen molecules in the air can block the FIR wave; therefore, the FIR unique wavelength penetrates directly onto our body a couple of inches. It makes us feel quite warm and we perspire profusely, but the skin is not hurt by the hot air. Some heavy metals accumulate under our skin and the FIR sauna is very good for sweating out heavy metal deposits under our skin.
- The beautiful slate grey colored Synergy Sauna™ matches and blends in the home environment. You will not have to put it away because it sticks out in your home. It looks good and can be left out if desired.
- Wavelengths: The Synergy Sauna™ emits real far infrared rays with wavelengths between 7 and 14 micrometers (μm) or between 7,000 and 14,000 Nano meters (nm), which is the beneficial range for humans (the longer penetrating waves). The Relative Emission Spectrum below shows the relative amount of infrared being emitted by the Synergy Sauna™ at different wavelengths. The X-axis shows the different wavelengths and the Y-axis shows the relative amount of infrared rays being emitted. The peak wavelength is at about 9 μm (9000 nm), which is where water molecules vibrate. Since the human body is made up of 60-75% water, it absorbs infrared the best (the deepest heat penetration) at 9 μm. As seen in the relative emission spectrum curve below, virtually all of the infrared emitted from the Synergy Sauna™ is between 4 and 14 μm.
- Temperature Range: 113°-140°F. When used correctly, will heat up to max temperature within 15-20 minutes.
- 1 Year Warranty and a 30 day Return Policy!
- Includes 3 removable and re-washable sweat collars!
- Temperature Control for interior and foot section
- Ultra Low EMF heating panels: < 0.3 milligauss * 87% Spectral Emissivity (87% infrared and 13% heat) Heating panels have black tourmaline stones every 4 inches on a grid to further combat EMF’s.
- Foot Heating Pad: Separate control with green tourmaline stones.
- Ozone/Negative Ion Generator: Creates ozone to keep the interior of the sauna clean and negative ion generator to supply negative ions.
- Infrared Energy Density: 456 Watts/square meter at 99F
- Timer Range: 5 to 95 minutes
- Input Voltage: 110V/60H AC (for international usage (any country not USA), please use a Power Converter) (Power Supply does emit EMF’s. As you move away from the power supply the EMF’s lessen greatly.
- Output Power: 1000W (max)
Infrared Sauna Detox – How to Get the Most Benefits
One of the primary reasons for using a sauna and possibly the most beneficial is that of detoxification. An infrared sauna Detox can result in elimination of heavy metals, chemicals and many other toxins which are detrimental to your health. While any sauna time can result in some amount of benefits, following some guidelines can safely increase the benefits significantly.
Infrared saunas typically result in a much better detox than traditional steam saunas. This is primarily due to the way they heat the body and the air, and also your skin temperature.
Lower Sauna Temperature = A Better Sauna Detox
Sweat fulfills two primary functions. It cools the body and it removes waste products out of the body, accomplishing this through two main types of sweat glands.
The Apocrine glands, which are located in areas such as the armpits and scalp, secrete sweat which contains higher levels of fats and organic compounds. The second group called Eccrine glands are scattered all over the body and handle most of the sweating process, numbering more than 2 million.
These Eccrine glands, over the course of a normal day pump out nearly a quart of sweat. However, in a high temperature steam sauna (180 degrees+ Fahrenheit), they produce this amount in only 15 minutes. Using an infrared sauna at 130-140 degrees Fahrenheit results in the same heavy amount of sweating. While this cleans the pores and skin, it is also excretes higher amounts of electrolytes. Using a sauna at these temperatures requires replacing the lost fluids and electrolytes.
However, using an infrared sauna at the lower temperatures of 110-125 degrees Fahrenheit results in a sticker, more fat-laden sweat and less electrolyte loss. In fact at lower temperatures, the sweat from an infrared sauna session is comprised of up to 20% toxins compared to only 3% toxins in the sweat produced in a high temperature steam sauna. This is a main reason the infrared sauna is the better sauna for detox purposes.
Some users report using the sauna at a lower temperature of 110-125 degrees Fahrenheit for the first 20 minutes and then raising the temperature to around 135 degrees Fahrenheit to produce a more profuse sweat for the final 10 minutes.
Dry Brush for Increased Lymphatic Cleansing
One of the important roles your skin plays is that of supporting detoxification. However, if the skin is saturated with dead skin cells and toxins, its ability to eliminate these wastes is reduced.
As you will be using a sauna for detox purposes, preparing the skin to be effective in its detox role by dry brushing can often increase the results you experience. In fact, dry brushing not only helps by removing dead skin cells, but also aids in waste removal through the lymph nodes.
Few activities can really activate the lymphatic system in its removal of cellular waste. When the lymphatic system is not functioning properly, the cellular wastes build up in the hundreds of miles of lymphatic tubes. This lymphatic congestion causes inflammation and even sickness. As dry brushing stimulates the lymph nodes, it is a powerful detoxification protocol on its own. But adding it prior to a sauna session compounds these detoxification effects.
Brushing the skin also increases circulation, another benefits that makes it a great pre-sauna activity. Simply purchase a dry brush made with natural bristles and make long sweeping strokes on the skin towards the heart. Start at the feet and move upward, always brushing towards the heart.
Pre-Session Protocol for Optimal Benefits
A proper protocol for using a sauna for detox starts with something that is obvious. Hydrate. Drink a glass of water before beginning the sauna session. The higher the temperature will be in the sauna, the more water should be consumed before, during and after the sauna.
Showering Before and after using a Sauna
Although not necessary, some users find showering prior to using their sauna results in a faster and heavier sweat and a more invigorating experience. It can also stimulate your body’s circulation even before entering the sauna.
Benefits of Sauna after Workout
Exercise raises the body’s temperature and increasing the oxygenation of the cells. While this is true some people do not sweat as easily as others during exercise and others do not release the toxins as easily. Ironically both of these often occur as a result of a toxin overload clogging up the detox process.
The benefits of a sauna after a workout include the release of these toxins and a faster result as the body is already at a higher core temperature and primed for release of the toxins. Less time is needed in the sauna after a workout and it is important to monitor the time and your body’s reaction.
Fiber for Mobilized Toxin Removal
Once the toxins are released and mobilized in the body, those that are not secreted in the sweat are released into the digestive system. Without proper fiber in the intestines, a portion of these toxins will be reabsorbed back into the body, being again deposited into fat cells. While eating a heavy meal prior to entering the sauna is not recommended, having fiber in the form of a smoothie, green powder, fruits or vegetables more than an hour before or after your time in the sauna use can be beneficial in aiding the removal of these toxins.
Which is the Best Detox Sauna?
When choosing a sauna for detox purposes, true infrared heaters and powerful, penetrating infrared are necessary. The Synergy Sauna™ heating panels, with their 87% spectral emissivity carbon and tourmaline heating panels, has faster, deeper penetrating infrared than many saunas. As well, their panels were designed to be as close to the optimal 9.4 microns frequencies as possible. This results in the best cellular vibration, called resonance frequency, causing the cells to “shake off” more toxins than when using standard carbon panels.
A cheap sauna with weak carbon panels may heat the body, but is a poor choice as a detox sauna. Without producing the proper resonance frequency, it will not result in significant detoxification.
We provide a 30 day return policy. Customer is responsible for any shipping and installation costs. Customer needs to return the machine within 45 days for a full refund (minus shipping). We strongly encourage our customers to insure the machine. We are not responsible for damage during transit with returned machines.
Warranty: : Synergy Saunas are guaranteed for 1 year, including parts and labor.