Urban Countertop Garden Pack for $134
Pack for only $134 (Savings: $24)
**For US and Canada Shipping Only**
Foot Gardeners" to supply maximum nutritional output in limited or no-space locations, limited access to light and with a priority on rapid food production. Now city dwellers and space-challenged families can share some of the security of home food production enjoyed by those in the country and even the suburbs.
The URBAN COUNTERTOP garden is an excellent solution for tight spaces and budgets. Includes the Complete MicroGreens Kit with everything you need to grow super-nutritious MicroGreens in 1-2 weeks in low-light tight space conditions. Also included is the Fresh Sprouts Vault which can produce food in no-light, even smaller space conditions and in only 2-5 days!
- 1 Complete MicroGreens Kit $79
- 1 Fresh Sprouts Vault $79
Total Price $158
Sale Price: $134
Complete MicroGreens Kit
Microgreens Have Up to 40 Times More Vital Nutrients Than Mature Plants.
- 2 Greenhouse Trays with Clear Dome-Tops
Using a dome-topped seed greenhouse produces higher yield from your seed by creating a perfect "microclimate" for seed germination
Seed Tray Dimension: 6.5" x 9"Lx 4.5"
- 4 MicroGreens GrowMats
Compostable Organic GrowMats provide a clean, fool-proof growing medium for maximum success with MicroGreens, No need for the mess and space need of soil! When used with Heirloom Organics MicoGreens Nutrients and Greenhouse Trays you will achieve bountiful success!
SeedMat Dimensions: 9" x 6.5" x 1/8"
In a study published in the Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry. Scientists analyzed 25 different MicroGreens for nutritional content.
"Because microgreens are harvested right after germination, all the nutrients they need to grow are there. If they are harvested at the right time they are very concentrated with nutrients, and the flavor and texture is also good."
- Professor Quin Wang, PHD, University of Maryland
Scientists found highly elevated levels of Vitamins C, A, K1, E and antioxidants. In some cases up to 40 times the concentration of fully grown vegetables.
The Fresh Sprouts Pack
Heirloom Organics Fresh Sprouts Pack of sprouting seeds are the nutrient rich compact food source you need for today's health and for concentrated food storage in case of extended economic downturn. All our sprouting seeds are 100% organic and packaged for both long-term storage and immediate use! From storage to table in 3 days! You cant’ beat that for super nutrient-rich, highly storable food with the benefit of freshness! Sprouts are rich in digestible energy, vitamins, minerals, amino acids, proteins, beneficial enzymes. These nutrients are essential for human health.
Seed Pack Contents
The Fresh Sprouts Pack contains 4 LBs of 100 % Organic Alfalfa and Clover Sprouting seed (2LB each)
Alfalfa sprouts have a light, crunchy taste and are loaded with nutrients, including calcium, magnesium, iron, potassium, zinc and Vitamins A, B, C, E and K. Perhaps the most versatile of all sprouts, they are perfect in salads, sandwiches and many other types of raw creations. Seeds will produce a good quantity of delicious sprouts in approximately 5-6 days with regular care.
Red Clover sprouts have a mild and slightly sweet taste, and will provide a nutritious complement to any raw dish. Containing Vitamins A, B, C, E and K, in addition to calcium, magnesium, potassium, iron and a host of other trace minerals, they are also rich in protein, containing more than 25% by weight. Quick to germinate, Red Clover will produce edible sprouts in as little as 5 days with proper moisture and care.
A: Shelf life varies depending on the seed, but it ranges from 1-10 years dependent on the type of seed. Herbs and Teas have a shelf life of 2-3 years, vegetables and fruits range from 5-7 years, and grains range from 7-10 years. Store all seeds in a cool, dry, and dark location to maximize life. Do not freeze and do not expose to heat.
Q: Why should I use non-hybrid (open pollinated) rather than hybrid seeds?
- Better Nutrition – Commercial Produce lacks nutrition, research has shown.
- Sustainable Gardening - Saving Seeds is only possible with open-pollinated seeds
- Economic Security – In recessions and depressions, FOOD IS ECONOMIC SECURITY
- Food Supply Independence – If food supplies are challenged, home gardening is freedom.
- Crop Diversity – Participate in saving the original strains from extinction
- Investment Hedge – Seeds are an excellent alternative investment to paper money, stocks and securities, even gold if the markets were to dive long-term.
- Best price – Heirloom Organics Seed Pack are wholesale or bulk amounts of seed sold in complete, integrated packs.
- Largest Amount – Our Seed Packs are HUGE! From the Vault to the Farm Pack, we provide bulk quantities in our packs.
- Long-Term Storage Prepared – We use the VAULTtm method to extend seed life up to twice.
- Use now AND store for later – Our Packs are double sealed so you can use seeds this year and store the rest without harming the extended shelf-life.