Health Ranger Store announcement video!
NaturalNews.com opened our online Health Ranger Store in 2012, in response to our readers' calls for an honest, responsive and competitively-priced provider of health-related products. We built it from the ground up, complete with our own fulfillment center and in-house customer support—all based in the USA. We offer competitive prices on selected nutritional supplements, superfoods, storable foods, preparedness items and more.
Our fulfillment center location provides fast, centralized shipping to both the East Coast and West Coast, and our responsive customer service center provides friendly phone support for customers and fast response times via email or online chat.
Our promise to customers:
• 100% customer satisfaction guarantee on all purchases. If for any reason you are not happy with a product you purchase from us, we will refund or exchange the item for you promptly and professionally.
• 100% privacy. We will NEVER sell your data to anyone.
• 100% of the products offered in our store are personally reviewed and approved by our founder, Mike Adams (the "Health Ranger").
• We aim for 100% certified organic products, although in certain cases some products are actually higher quality when they are "wildcrafted" and "pesticide free" rather than organic. This varies based on the product, and our goal is always to select the product with the least possible chemical exposure. All products are accurately labeled with their organic status.
• Absolutely no GMOs.
• 100% honest marketing: Everything we state about the products we offer is truthful and based in fact.
• Routine testing for purity of foods at our Forensic Food Lab. We have zero tolerance for dishonest suppliers and contaminated products.
• USDA-certified organic packing facility. Our bulk superfood products are packed in certified packing facilities which are inspected by the USDA for compliance with organic requirements.
Glyphosate Science Breakthrough
After two years of lab science research, investment and training, we are thrilled to report that we have achieved validated glyphosate testing in our in-house lab, and we are now in the process of certifying all Health Ranger brand products as "Glyphosate Tested" with glyphosate residues achieving “non-detected” status.
As you shop at the Health Ranger Store, you’ll come to appreciate the fact that we test nearly everything for heavy metals, microbiology, glyphosate and soon an increasing list of pesticides as well. Nobody in the world subjects their products to this level of scrutiny, and no one has the strict cleanliness requirements that we impose on ourselves.
Meet the Founder
Mike Adams, the "Health Ranger," is an outspoken consumer health advocate, award-winning investigative journalist, internet activist and science lab director. He is the founder and editor of NaturalNews.com, the internet's most-trafficked natural health news website, and personally oversees the product selection of the Health Ranger Store. No product appears in the Health Ranger Store unless he personally approves it.
Adams is also director the Natural News Forensic Food Lab, which publishes heavy metals lab reports for fast foods, conventional grocery products, breakfast cereals, superfoods, protein powders, infant formula, packaged meats, dairy products, sodas, teas and dietary supplements. To date, there have been over 1,000 products tested using ICP-MS atomic spectroscopy instrumentation.
The Health Ranger Store is affiliated with the Consumer Wellness Center, a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization that funds and promotes educational programs for empowering consumers.
A special project of the Consumer Wellness Center is FoodRising.org, dedicated to launching a "Food Rising Revolution" that promotes food education among children and food self-reliance among adults.
The flagship product of Food Rising is our Mini-Farm Grow Box system, which is a non-electric, easy-to-use food production system that grows lettuce, strawberries, tomatoes, medicinal herbs and many other foods using NO electricity, NO soil and NO complex mechanical parts. It's a non-electric, open-source food production system that can be easily constructed using common tools and parts. The system appeals to vegans, vegetarians, preppers and survivalists alike, allowing anyone to produce high-quality food at very little cost and with very little effort.
So far, we've donated over 250 grow systems to schools, community centers and churches around the USA. This is about launching a food revolution for the world. Chasing profits for their own sake is a fool's errand, but chasing the dream of inspiring a whole new generation of children to learn how to grow food is, as they say, "priceless."