Premium Manuka Honey MGO 514+ (15+ NPA) 8.8 fl oz (250g) (3-Pack)
Health Ranger Select Premium Raw Manuka Honey MGO 514+ (15+ NPA) 8.8 fl oz (250g) (3-Pack)
Health Ranger Select Premium Manuka Honey comes from bees that pollinate the Manuka bush, a plant found along the East Coast of Australia’s pristine bushlands and forests. What makes Manuka honey unique is its naturally occurring methylglyoxal (MGO), which forms in the Manuka flower’s nectar and is believed to give this honey its health-boosting properties.
Our honey rates at least 514 in methylglyoxal (MGO) and 15 in NPA or Non-Peroxide Activity. A natural sweetener and superfood, our Manuka honey offers a number of health benefits while adding a flavorful twist to your favorite snacks and desserts.Explore More About the Premium Manuka Honey MGO 514+ (15+ NPA)!
Our Manuka honey has been lab-verified for pesticides, glyphosate, heavy metals, and microbiology for cleanliness and purity. It is certified Kosher and Halal.
Health Benefits of Manuka Honey*
1) Supports healthy digestion – Taking Manuka honey can help support healthy digestive function and balance your digestive system.
2) Supports healthy skin and helps remedy mild acne – The healing properties of Manuka honey can keep your skin feeling revitalized. You can use it in a homemade face wash or dilute it with water and apply directly on your skin, leaving you refreshed and rejuvenated.
3) May help support the healing of minor burns or scratches – Since ancient times, Manuka honey has been used as a natural remedy for minor scratches and mild burns.
4) Supports good oral health – Manuka honey supports optimal oral health.
5) Extremely high in antioxidants – Manuka honey is rich in antioxidants, which provide protection against free radicals.
6) Supports healthy immune function – With its Non-Peroxide Activity (NPA), Manuka honey's nutritional and immune-boosting capabilities exceed that of regular honey.
7) Helps your body defend against seasonal and environmental threats – Taking Manuka honey on a regular basis can help support immunity, helping you naturally defend yourself from seasonal and environmental threats.
8) Boosts vitality, youthful energy, and skin tone and texture – Manuka honey has a nutrient-dense profile that can help boost your vitality and energy while helping maintain youthful skin.
9) Relieves occasional sleeplessness – Manuka honey supports deep, restful sleep. Add some Manuka honey to your beverage of choice before bedtime to help relax your body.
- MGO 514+ Verified
Serving size: 20g (1 tbsp)
Serving per container: 12
Ingredients: Australian Manuka Honey
Storage instructions: Best stored at room temperature. Avoid direct sunlight.
Caution: If pregnant or under a doctor's care, consult your physician before using this product. Do not use if safety seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children.
Product of Australia
Do not feed raw honey to children under 12 months
Low Heavy Metals Verified!
This product is verified A+++ according to the heavy metals standards published at www.LowHeavyMetalsVerified.org
This means the product has been tested via ICP-MS and confirmed to meet the limits for an A+++ rating as described at LowHeavyMetalsVerified.org.