Raw Chocolate Frosted Cookies
- 1 cup Organic Dates (soaked for 10 minutes)
- 1 1/2 cups Organic Pecans
- 1 1/2 cups Health Ranger Select Organic Almonds
- 3 Tbsp. Health Ranger Select Organic Sprouted Radiance Blend (Chocolate)
- 1 Organic Avocado
- 1 Tbsp. Health Ranger Select Premium Manuka Honey MGO 514+ (15+ NPA)
- 1 Tbsp. Health Ranger Select Organic Sprouted Radiance Blend (Chocolate)
- (Optional: add a Tbsp. of organic cocoa powder for a more chocolaty taste, as needed)
- 1 pinch Health Ranger Select Pink Himalayan Salt, Fine Ground
- 1 Tbsp. Groovy Bee® Organic Raw Cacao Nibs
- 1 Tbsp. Groovy Bee® Organic Bee Pollen
Directions for cookies:
- Add the pecans and almonds together in a food processor. Process until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Add the Organic Sprouted Radiance powder blend and dates. Process the mixture until it reaches a dough-like consistency.
- Scoop out the mixture and set it aside.
Directions for chocolate frosting:
- Add the avocado, honey and Organic Sprouted Radiance powder blend into the food processor.
- Optional: add an additional Tbsp. of cocoa powder or Organic Sprouted Radiance powder blend for a more chocolatey taste.
Remaining directions for recipe:
- Use a 1/4 measuring cup to measure how much dough to use, then roll it into a ball. Flatten it with your palm.
- Decorate the cookies with frosting and sprinkle them with bee pollen, cacao nibs and Himalayan salt.
- Freeze cookies until they harden completely.
- Serve chilled and enjoy!