Veganzyme 120 caps
Veganzyme 120 caps
- VeganZyme - Digestive Enzymes Supplement
- 100% Vegan Systemic & Digestive Enzymes Blend
"I love this supplement for digestive support. Ed Group's formulations are truly world class, and given the huge number of people with digestive challenges, I know there are millions of people who could experience immediate benefits from VeganZyme." - Mike Adams, the Health Ranger
VeganZyme™ digestive enzymes supplement is an advanced full-spectrum systemic enzymes formula that will help enhance the digestive process and increase the nutritional value of your food.
No Animal Testing No Genetically Modified Organisms Vegan Friendly Enzyme Supplement Made in the USA Gluten Free Enzyme Supplement
What is VeganZyme?
VeganZyme is the most advanced full-spectrum systemic and digestive enzymes supplement in the world. It contains the broadest spectrum of kosher-certified and vegetarian-based enzymes and is free from fillers and toxic compounds. This formula contains digestive enzymes, which help digest fats (lipids), sugars, proteins, carbohydrates, gluten, fruits and vegetables, cereals, legumes, bran, nuts and seeds, soy, dairy and all other food sources. VeganZyme may also be used as a systemic enzyme blend to break down excess mucus, fibrin, various toxins, allergens, as well as excess clotting factors throughout your body. VeganZyme covers most, if not all, digestive issues. This enhances the digestive process, increasing the nutritional value of food.
What Makes VeganZyme The Best?
- All enzymes are from non animal sources making it Vegan-Friendly
- Contains the most comprehensive enzyme blend ever developed
- Gluten free, GMO free, made in the USA and certified kosher by Kehilla
- May be used either as a digestive or systemic enzyme blend depending on individual needs
- Broad pH range of enzyme blend increases activity throughout the digestive tract and entire body
- This is a premium blend developed to satisfy virtually all digestive issues
- May help to reduce sensitivities to 'hidden' sources of gluten and casein proteins in food products
- Superior fibrinolytic activity, which helps maintain healthy fibrin metabolism. This in turn reduces blood viscosity and provides excellent cardiovascular support.
Health Benefits of Enzymes
- May support healthy joint function and a healthy inflammatory response
- Provide systemic support for wound healing
- May help to reduce bloating, gas or indigestion from certain foods and food combinations
- Aids the body in absorbing more nutrients from food
- Supports healthy blood pressure by helping to maintain normal blood viscosity
- Assist in rupturing the wall of Candida and other types of yeast and fungus in the digestive tract, potentially increasing the effectiveness of other supplements used to combat overgrowth
- May help to thin mucus in lungs and sinus passages
- Supports peristalsis (intestinal contractions) by reducing viscosity of the fibers in some plant-based food
- Increases mineral availability by breaking down phytic acid from plants, grains and seeds
- Help reduce harmful by-products of normal metabolic processes
Why You Should Take a Digestive Enzymes Supplement
As we age, the natural enzymes produced by our body and digestive system are reduced. This inhibits the digestive process and does not allow us to properly break down the foods we eat and extract the vital nutrients we need. But perhaps more importantly, it reduces our ability to prevent oxidation and inflammation in the body.
All cooked and processed food is devoid of enzymes and live foods contain active enzymes. There are many foods that present health problems for individuals. Foods that are always problematic and potentially toxic to the body include processed or cooked food, meat, dairy, cereal grain, gluten, soy and more.
When digestive issues arise, it is common for consumers to reach for antacids or take medications. This may temporarily help, but the result is simply a reduction in the symptoms that you are experiencing and not a solution to the root cause of the problem. Stomach acid serves several vital roles including denaturing protein as a part of the digestive process, destroying bacteria and viruses ingested, and activating pepsinogen into the protease pepsin. It's true that an antacid may ease your heartburn for a while, but it also reduces your ability to digest your food, denature potential allergenic proteins and protect you from microorganisms.
Taking a digestive enzymes supplement enhances the digestive process, increasing the nutritional value of your food. In addition, the common effects of indigestion, bloating, abdominal discomfort and gas are greatly alleviated. You will also find your need for antacids or medications may decrease substantially.
By supplementing with a natural enzymatic support product such as VeganZyme, you can greatly help the body in its ability to break down food and toxic compounds.
Alpha Amylase breaks down starch and glycogen into dextrin, glucose and maltose. It is produced by the fermentation of Aspergillus oryzae.
Protease with DPPIV
Protease with DPPIV is a blend of proteases that mimic the body's natural DPPIV enzymes. This enzyme blend breaks down protein and gluten. It's derived from Aspergillus oryzae, Aspergillus niger, and Bacillus subtilis.
Lipase is a lipolytic enzyme that breaks down fats and oils. It's produced by the fermentation of Aspergillus niger.
Papain helps digest proteins and can also be used for reducing swelling when used systemically. It is extracted from papaya (Carica papaya).
Hemicellulase breaks down hemicellulose found in fruits, vegetables, grains, and cereals. It's produced by the fermentation of Trichoderma reesei.
Serrapeptase is a systemic enzyme that breaks down fibrin and mucous to support joint function and cardiovascular health. It's produced by the fermentation of Serratia marcescens.
Invertase breaks down sucrose and table sugar. It is produced by the fermentation of Saccharomyces cerevisiae.
Nattokinase is a powerful systemic enzyme that breaks down fibrin and mucous. It's derived from Bacillus natto or Bacillus subtilis natto.
Alpha galactosidase breaks down complex carbohydrates like grains and legumes and non-digestible sugars called oligosaccharides that cause abdominal discomfort, gas and bloating. It is produced by fermentation of Aspergillus niger.
Catalase is an antioxidant enzyme that helps the conversion of hydrogen peroxide to water and oxygen. It's derived from Aspergillus niger.
Pectinase breaks down pectin and fiber found in fruits and vegetables. It's derived from Aspergillus niger.
Bromelain helps digest proteins and also offers systemic benefits. Bromelain is an extract from the stem or juice of pineapple (Ananas comosus).
Glucoamylase enhances the digestion and nutritional value of starch. It is produced by fermentation of Aspergillus niger.
Rarely found in enzyme supplements, glucose oxidase breaks down glucose. It's derived from Aspergillus niger.
Lactase breaks down lactose (milk sugar). Lactase is derived from the fermentation of Aspergillus oryzae.
Cellulase helps the digestion of fruits and vegetables and increases their nutritional value. It's derived from Trichoderma reesei and Bacillus licheniformis.
Phytase breaks down phytic acid in seeds, corn, and nuts. It's derived from Aspergillus niger. Phytic acid binds to nutrients and makes them unabsorbable. Breaking down phytic acid helps keep these nutrients from becoming unavailable.
Maltase breaks down maltose in cereals, legumes, and barley. It is produced by the fermentation of Aspergillus oryzae or from barley malt.
Beta glucanase breaks down beta glucans in high fiber foods, grains, and cereals. It's produced by fermentation of Trichoderma reesei. Beta glucans also slow down natural intestinal contractions, beta glucanase helps to balance this out.
Xylanase breaks down xylose found in high fiber foods, grains, and cereals. Xylanase is produced by fermentation of Trichoderma reesei.
Vegetable capsule (cellulose)
- Vegetable capsules are used instead of standard capsules made with animal-sourced protein.
Organic gum acacia
- Organic gum acacia is a natural flow agent that ensures product quality and consistency.
Organic rice hulls
- Organic rice hulls are a natural flow agent that ensure product quality and consistency.
Take 2 capsules twice daily with water. For digestive support, take at beginning of meal. For systemic support, take at least 2 hours before or after a meal.
FCC stands for Foods Chemical Codex. FCC is a division of USP (United States Pharmacopeia). It sets standards for ingredients. In the case of enzymes, FCC is a standard assay used to accurately determine the activity of enzymes.