This is all you need:
- 3 organic bananas
- 2 tbs Health Ranger's Select Organic Bee Pollen
- 1 tbs Health Ranger's Select Organic Coconut Oil
- Health Ranger’s Freeze-Dried Organic Fruits (I used bananas and blueberries, but your can add your favorite fruits)
To make this super-delicious ice cream you have to:
1. Chop up the bananas into small pieces
2. Freeze the bananas for at least 3 hours (I prefer to leave them in the freezer overnight).
3. Mix the coconut oil and the frozen bananas in the food processor, then blend until smooth.
4. Add in Health Ranger's Select Organic Bee Pollen and pulse a few times – don’t overdo it; you don’t want the bee pollen to lose its texture
5. Transfer to a container and freeze until solid.
6. Throw in the Health Ranger’s Freeze Dried Organic Fruits of your choice
7. Enjoy the refreshing taste, unique texture and all the plant-based nutrients in this healthy ice cream!