Organic Quinoa Stir-Fry
- 1/2 cup Health Ranger's Organic Quinoa
- 1 cup water (to cook the quinoa)
- 4 tbs Coconut Secret Organic Raw Coconut Aminos Soy-Free Seasoning Sauce
- 1/4 tsp Health Ranger's Himalayan Salt
- 1/4 tsp Health Ranger's 100% Organic Ground Black Pepper
- Half onion (diced)
- 1/2 cup Health Ranger's Organic Freeze-Dried Corn
- 1/2 cup Health Ranger's Organic Freeze-Dried Peas
- 1 tbs Health Ranger Select Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- Soak the freeze-dried corn and peas for at least 30 minutes. Drain the water.
- In a small pot, bring quinoa and liquid to a boil, cover and simmer until tender and all the liquid has been absorbed (about 15-20 minutes).
1. In a large skillet, heat the coconut oil to medium-low heat, add the onion, corn and peas. Cook until golden brown.
2. Add the quinoa, stir to combine with the vegetable mixture.
3. Add the soy sauce, salt and pepper.