- 1 cup Health Ranger Select 100% Organic Raw Cashews
- 3 tbs Health Ranger Select Organic Maple Syrup
- 1 Health Ranger Select Nut-Milk Bag
- A pinch of Health Ranger Select Pink Himalayan Salt
1. Soak raw cashews for at least 4 hours and drain. (I prefer to soak them overnight)
2. Combine soaked cashews, filtered water and salt in a blender. Blend on high speed until smooth (for about 1 minute).
3. Strain milk through the nut-milk bag. Gently squeeze the bag until all liquid goes through.
4. Add in maple syrup and mix well.
5. And you're done! Store and refrigerate the cashew milk in a covered container. It will last 3 to 4 days. Shake before consuming.
Servings: About 5 cups of cashew milk.