Organic Raw Cashews (Whole), 12oz (340g)
Health Ranger Select Organic Raw Cashews (Whole), 12oz (340g)Note: Our Quality Assurance Team is currently screening for a clean lot of this item. At this time we have no estimated date of availability and will post an update as soon as we know. We do appreciate your business with us and your patience while we complete this process.
Note: Vacuum packed for long-term storage. Keep it in a dark, cool, low-humidity location and it will last for an extended duration. Heat, humidity and light will degrade all storable foods.
Organic raw cashews are delicious to snack on anytime. Our hand-picked selection of cashews is organic and non-GMO. They are rich in antioxidants, protein and mono-saturated fat, so they are not only risk free, but also recommended for those for supporting a healthy heart.
You can simply eat these tasty organic cashews out of the bag; their mildly nutty taste is delicious on its own. You can also add them to your favorite salads for a bit of extra consistency or even to stir-fry dishes. If you need an energy-boosting snack, simply combine Health Ranger’s delicious cashews with yogurt or granola.
This is one of the most versatile organic products you will ever meet; for instance, you can also turn them into a delicious cream by simply leaving them to soak in water over night and then mixing them in a blender.
Live healthy! Snack on organic food!
- Kosher Certified
- Laboratory Verified
- China Free
Country of Origin: Product of Brazil
Things you need:
Organic Cashews Milk Recipe:
- 1 cup Health Ranger Select Organic Raw Cashews
- 3 tbs Health Ranger Select Organic Maple Syrup
- 1 Health Ranger Select Nut-Milk Bag
- A pinch of Health Ranger Select Pink Himalayan Salt
1. Soak raw cashews for at least 4 hours and drain. (I prefer to soak them overnight)
2. Combine soaked cashews, filtered water and salt in a blender. Blend on high speed until smooth (for about 1 minute).
3. Strain milk through the nut-milk bag. Gently squeeze the bag until all liquid goes through.
4. Add in maple syrup and mix well.
5. And you're done! Store and refrigerate the cashew milk in a covered container. It will last 3 to 4 days. Shake before consuming.
Servings: About 5 cups of cashew milk.
This product is verified A+++ based on glyphosate analysis standards published at www.GlyphosateTested.com.
This means the product has been tested via triple quad mass spec (LS-MS-MS) and conforms to the glyphosate / AMPA limits required for an A+++ rating as described at www.GlyphosateTested.com.
Low Heavy Metals Verified!
This product is verified A+++ according to the heavy metals standards published at www.LowHeavyMetalsVerified.org
This means the product has been tested via ICP-MS and confirmed to meet the limits for an A+++ rating as described at LowHeavyMetalsVerified.org.