Organic Goji Berries (40oz, #10 can)
Health Ranger Select Organic Goji Berries (40oz, #10 can)
- Goji berries contain 18 amino acids, including the 9 essential ones.
- Goji berries contain 21 trace minerals, including zinc, phosphorus, selenium, germanium, calcium and many more.
- Goji berries have more protein than whole wheat.
- Goji berries contain up to 500x more vitamin C than oranges.
- Goji berries have nearly 10x more protein than blueberries or raspberries.
- Goji berries contain more beta-carotene than carrots.
- Goji berries deliver at least five different carotenoids, including beta-carotene, zeaxanthin, lutein, lycopene and cryptoxanthin.
- Goji berries offer more iron than soybeans and spinach.
- Goji berries provide six essential fatty acids (EFAs).
- Goji berries are packed with vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, C and E, which is extremely rare in fruit.
- Goji berries contain numerous plant-based nutrients with many health benefits, such as beta-sitosterol, betaine, polysaccharides and polyphenolic antioxidants. They also contain L-arginine and L-glutamine, which can support healthy growth and development.
- USDA Organic
Ingredients: Organic Goji Berries
Servings per container: 75
#10 Cans, Mini Buckets, and Health Ranger Buckets Return Policy
Due to the nature of our storage foods, all #10 cans, Mini-Buckets, and Ranger Buckets Sets will be subject to a 20% restock fee. All items must be shipped back within 30 days and must be unopened (including external seals in tact), in their original packaging and resalable condition. Once received and inspected, we will refund your method of payment, less original shipping/delivery charges. If you are past the 30 day mark on your purchase, we will not accept the items back nor offer you a credit or refund.
This product is verified A+++ based on glyphosate analysis standards published at www.GlyphosateTested.com.
This means the product has been tested via triple quad mass spec (LS-MS-MS) and conforms to the glyphosate / AMPA limits required for an A+++ rating as described at www.GlyphosateTested.com.
This product is verified A+++ according to the heavy metals standards published at www.LowHeavyMetalsVerified.org
This means the product has been tested via ICP-MS and confirmed to meet the limits for an A+++ rating as described at LowHeavyMetalsVerified.org.