Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, 1 Gallon
Health Ranger Select Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is a pure coconut oil that is laboratory verified for cleanliness and purity. It is a great source of healthy medium-chain fatty acids (MCFAs), which support healthy energy levels and optimal health. A highly versatile ingredient, our premium organic coconut oil can be used as a delicious and nutritious replacement for cooking and baking oil, or added to drinks such as coffee, tea and smoothies.
Health benefits of organic coconut oil**
- Use it for cooking – Over high heat, some vegetable oils like corn oil form toxic compounds that can harm your health. In contrast, the saturated fats in coconut oil remain stable at high temperatures, making coconut oil a better cooking oil to use.
- Use it for baking – You can use coconut oil instead of butter for baking because it is solid at room temperature. But for some recipes, it's best to warm coconut oil first to ensure accurate measurements.
- Use it in smoothies – Add a teaspoon or two of coconut oil to your favorite fruit smoothie to increase your intake of healthy MCFAs. To avoid clumping, melt the oil first and make sure the other ingredients you’re using are at room temperature.
- Use it for oil pulling – Coconut oil is one of the most commonly used oils for oil pulling because it can get into small crevices inside your mouth and gently clean your teeth and gums.
- Use it as a moisturizer – Coconut oil contains skin-nourishing fatty acids that make it a great natural moisturizer. To use, massage a pea-sized dollop of coconut oil onto your skin in a circular motion. Let it sit for five minutes before wiping.
- Use it as a conditioner – The fatty acids in coconut oil also make it a great natural conditioner. To use, warm a teaspoon of coconut oil in your palms and work it into dry or damp hair. Comb through your hair to distribute the oil evenly. Let it sit for 30 minutes before washing it off with warm water.
- Use it as a carrier oil – The skin-nourishing fatty acids in coconut oil make it an ideal carrier oil for essential oils. When combined with certain essential oils, coconut oil can be used as a relaxing massage oil.
- Use it to polish natural wood – Most commercial wood polishes contain harmful chemicals that, if inhaled, can cause health problems. Extra virgin coconut oil is devoid of any chemicals and is an excellent alternative to commercial wood polish.
- USDA Organic
- Kosher Certified
- Glyphosate Tested
- Laboratory Verified
- China Free
- Contains no artificial sweeteners, preservatives or synthetic ingredients
- Obtained from natural sources and is not chemically modified
|Ingredients: Organic extra virgin coconut oil|
Serving size: 1 tbsp (14ml)
|Serving per container: 270|
|Product of Philippines|
|Storage instructions: Store in a cool, dry place away from heat, light and moisture.|
|**These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to treat, cure or diagnose any diseases.|
|Manufactured in a facility which may contain nuts (peanuts, tree nuts).|
This product is verified A+++ based on glyphosate analysis standards published at www.GlyphosateTested.com.
This means the product has been tested via triple quad mass spec (LS-MS-MS) and conforms to the glyphosate / AMPA limits required for an A+++ rating as described at www.GlyphosateTested.com.
| Low Heavy Metals Verified!
This product is verified A+++ according to the heavy metals standards published at www.LowHeavyMetalsVerified.org
This means the product has been tested via ICP-MS and confirmed to meet the limits for an A+++ rating as described at LowHeavyMetalsVerified.org.
Another quality product, always the best. Happy to be able get so much quality, and fair prices at one place! Thank you Mike and all the staff
This is the best coconut oil that I ever purchase. It is great in stir fry dishes.Read More Reviews!