Top Trending FAQ's
We ship most orders within two business days.
All orders for $49 or more are eligible for free shipping within the Contiguous U.S. (48 states). The Health Ranger Store has the right to terminate this offer at anytime.
Returns for Items that were shipped under Free Shipping: Shipping costs will be calculated into your refund amount based on original cost determined by weight and location with a base rate of $6.95
Please note: Wholesale orders are not eligible for the Free Shipping Offer.
Free Shipping (> $49) and $6.95 Flat Rate Shipping (within the contiguous US)
- Estimated delivery in 3-10 business days
- $6.95 flat rate shipping (up to 5 lbs). After that, actual shipping rate applies.
- No additional handling fees. Fees charged are exact fee from shipper, no surcharges added
- Tracking # and Delivery Confirmation
- Signature confirmation is required on all packages valued at $500 or above.
- 2nd Day Air®: Mon-Fri; estimated 2 business day delivery
- 3 Day Select®: Mon-Fri; estimated 3 business day delivery
- Ground: Mon-Fri; estimated 3 to 4 business day delivery
- Priority (Estimated delivery in 2-7 business days)
- First Class Mail International
- Priority Mail International
- FedEx Ground (3-5 business days)
- FedEx Home Delivery (3-5 business days)
- FedEx Expedited* (2 days)
*Expedited is not overnight shipping
- Parcel Direct Priority International
Unfortunately, Customs has clamped down on their guidelines and many of our customers are losing their money as their packages are being held in Customs. This was not an easy decision at all. We would love nothing more than to ship World Wide; however, this ever changing world has created many issues for us shipping to your Country. Please know that this is very frustrating for us, as Health Ranger's Mission is to supply the healthiest, cleanest food and supplements to all. Thank you so much for the business you have given to us. You are truly appreciated.
- Czech Republic
- UAE --United Arab Emirates
The Health Ranger Store offers several options for International Shipping. Shipping costs for international packages are based on the weight and size of your order. Simply place items in your cart and your shipping options will appear with exact costs during the checkout process, after you have entered the delivery address for your order. Although delivery estimates may vary depending on your country, basic information on your options is below:
Parcel Direct Priority International
- Estimated delivery in 7-12 business days
- Tracking Available in selected countries
For packages 3.5 LBs - 20 LBs to UK and Canada:
FedEx International Priority:
- Canada: 2-3 business days
- UK: 2-3 business days
(Brokerage fees and fuel charges are included in the shipping charges)
FedEx International Economy:
- Canada: 3-4 business days
- UK: 2-5 business days (Brokerage fees and fuel charges are included in the shipping charges)
- Estimated delivery 3-5 business days
- Tracking Available
USPS Priority International
- Estimated delivery in 7-10 business days
- Tracking Available in selected countries
We ship Priority Mail International and EMS for international customers. International orders typically arrive to the customs within 6-10 business days, and can sometimes take up to three weeks to reach the final destination. International packages are insured if it's over $150.
The Health Ranger Store is not responsible for Packages Not Received that were shipped Internationally. If such an incident does occur, an investigation will be initiated and we will file a claim with our Postal Courier on your behalf.
*Please note, per our Courier, it may take up to 45 days from the date our Courier received the package before we can file a claim. Once the Claim investigation is complete, a decision will be made regarding any possible refund.
Important Information for International Customers: When you submit an order, you agree to the following terms:
- The Health Ranger Store is not responsible for Custom Captured International packages. If the shipment is abandoned, or discarded by customs, you will not receive a refund or credit of any kind.
Should the package be returned to the Health Ranger Store, you will receive a refund for the returned product amount only. (Shipping costs will NOT be refunded.) *Any additional shipping costs charged by the carrier to return the package, will be deducted from your product cost at the time of the refund.
- As the buyer, you are responsible for any import restrictions, prohibited import items, taxes, tariffs, fees and other duties. Customers are responsible to comply with International, National or local laws regulating importation of products that are purchased. Please check with your Country's Customs office regarding the import of the products you wish to order to make sure they are allowed to enter your country. *Health Ranger Store is not responsible for any taxes or duties.
- You may have to pay import taxes and/or customs duties.
- Due to International laws, the Health Ranger Store must state the full value of your order on the shipping label, minus the shipping charge. If you choose USPS as your shipping method, we will send an itemized invoice along with your order. These invoices will indicate the name of each product you ordered, the quantity of each item, and the cost.
- If you choose USPS as your shipping method, we will send an itemized invoice along with your order. These invoices will indicate the name of each product you ordered, the quantity of each item, and the cost.
In the case of a package being lost, an investigation will be initiated, along with a claim being filed. *Please note, per our Courier, it may take up to 45 days from the date our Courier received the package before we can file a claim. Once the Claim investigation is completed, a store credit or replacement may be sent. Should the original package be found and delivered at a later date, it is the customer's responsibility to return the replacement package back to our warehouse. If the replacement is not shipped back to us, we will send you an invoice for payment.
If a package is returned to us as “Undelivered” we will issue you a refund (Product cost, less your shipping cost, less any return shipping cost). We cannot reship International packages.
*Please note: Health Ranger Store is not responsible for undeliverable packages. If our Courier has attempted delivery according to their policies, and they are unable to deliver to the shipping address given, the package should be directed back to the Health Ranger Store warehouse. Once the package is received back in our warehouse, the refund will be processed.
*Customer is responsible for all shipping charges incurred during it's return processed. These charges will be deducted from your refund . Please contact Health Ranger Store if you have any questions regarding our shipping or return policies prior to ordering.
We accept the following:
- American Express
- PayPal Bitcoin
Discounts and sales cannot be combined. Please limit one discount per transaction. The Health Ranger Store has the right to cancel any promotion at any time.
We do not currently offer price matching. Prices are not negotiable.
We attempt to keep stock on all products. However, sometimes current orders deplete stock on hand and items that appeared in stock for your order will not be available. Should this happen, you will be notified to discuss your options. Orders that contain back ordered items will not ship until your back ordered item is in stock, however, 'partial' shipments are available upon request. Additional shipping fees will apply. Replenish dates listed on Back Ordered items are not guaranteed and are estimates and can change. Please contact customer service to address any questions you have about back ordered items or partial shipments on your order.
Most orders are processed within an hour of being placed. In the case of an order needing to be changed or cancelled, we are not able to guarantee we can do so, before it is shipped. Please double check your order prior to submitting.
We gladly accept returns and exchanges, minus original shipping, within 30 days of the purchase date with a valid RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization). Please contact our customer service department for a RMA number. Once your request is approved, instructions including an RMA# and return shipping address will be provided. Packages received back at the wrong address or without an RMA# will be refused and returned to sender.
Please note there may be a restocking fee deducted from your refund on returns to our warehouse.
Based on the date the RMA# was issued, returned items must be received within 14 days for domestic locations and 21 days for international locations after which the RMA will be void. Packages received after the window has expired will be returned to sender and no refund or exchange will be offered. Return shipping is at customers expense.
Unused items must be in clean, undamaged, and in resellable condition in original, unopened package to receive a full refund (minus shipping). Items that are damaged or missing parts are given a partial refund, depending on the degree of damage (usually 50% - 80% of the original purchase price). Identical items returned for refund must be in original, unopened condition. Refunds are issued for first opened container only. Additional containers of identical items are refunded at full purchase value only if unopened. Additional open containers of identical items will not be refunded.
On any bundle, package deals, or quantity discounts, the discounted price will be forfeited if the entire group of items are not returned together. All items kept will resume the individual priced and the refund amount will reflect that amount.
Refunds are issued back to the original form of purchase either credit card or paypal account. Refunds are typically issued within 3 business days of the request once approved. Any delay in credits posted to your account are based on your financial institutions terms. Please contact your bank or paypal with questions if we have confirmed your refund has been issued.
Returns for items that were shipped under 'Free Shipping' will be evaluated and if the cost of your purchase minus the returned item(s) no longer qualifies for free shipping, your refund will reflect the cost of original shipping and will be calculated based on weight and location with a base rate of $6.95.
We highly recommend purchasing a delivery confirmation for your package, and that you take note of the tracking number your return package is assigned by the post office or UPS. The Health Ranger Store is not responsible for return packages lost in transit.
'Appliance' items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days from the date you placed your order. Please contact Customer Service for a RMA number (Items received without an RMA# will not be accepted and will be returned to sender). We will then provide you with a return shipping address with your RMA number.
Unopened/new packages (seals intact) - Returned item must be in clean, undamaged, and resellable condition to receive a full refund , minus vendors shipping cost. Items that are not in their original packaging, are damaged, or are missing parts will receive a partial refund depending on the degree of damage (usually 50% - 80% of the original purchase price).
Bundled or Package Deals - The discounted price will be forfeited if the entire group of items are not returned together. All items kept will resume the individual priced and the refund amount will reflect that.
Opened /Used Appliance Items - Customer will be refunded original cost minus a 15% restock fee and original shipping cost incurred by the vender.
Exchange Due to Damage - Damaged items may need to be confirmed with a photo sent to Customer Service prior to issuing an RMA. If the item can be replaced with an individual part versus an entire unit, we reserve the right to do so. Any damage or defective products should be reported by the customer within 48 hours of receipt of the product.
Warranty on Appliances - Our 30 day Money back guarantee is limited to the original consumer purchaser and is not assignable or transferable to any subsequent purchaser or user.
The warranty does not cover any problem(s) that are caused by commercial use, normal wear and tear, misuse, accident, alteration, modification, improper or unauthorized repair, or improper storage.
Any items that are returned with parts removed, damaged, tampered or altered will not be eligible for the warranty and customer will not receive a refund or replacement.
There is a 12 month warranty on 'appliance' products. If issue occurs after the 30 day mark, please contact the manufacturer directly for questions regarding warranty issues.
** We highly recommend purchasing a delivery confirmation and insurance for your package, and that you take note of the tracking number your return package is assigned by the post office or UPS. The Health Ranger Store and our Vendors are not responsible for return packages lost in transit.
Bedding items include but are not limited to: Mattress Pads, Pillows, Baby Bedding, and Comforters. All bedding must be returned in new, clean, un-laundered condition with receipt for a full refund, minus original shipping costs. Cleanliness will be determined by Health Ranger Store and/or supplier.
- Returned bedding must get pre-approval and an RMA (return merchandise authorization) within 30 days of purchase date. Please contact customer service, should you want to make a return.
- Returns must be shipped back using UPS ONLY.
- If bedding is returned in used, dirty, or laundered condition, a 15% restocking fee will be deducted from refund.
- No returns for custom orders or private labels will be accepted.
- Defective items are returnable within 10 days of receiving order. Defective items must NOT be used or laundered.
While the Health Ranger Store tries to ensure that products restricted in certain countries are unavailable for purchase by customers residing in those countries, we cannot guarantee our restriction information is always up to date. We recommend you contact your local authorities for updated information on restrictions or regulations before placing your order.
If your package is held by customs because you've ordered an item that is prohibited for import to your country or because delivery requires a permit you do not have, the Health Ranger Store will be unable to issue a refund for that order.
Earn points when you complete activities
- Make a purchase: 5 points per $1
- Create an account: 100 points
- Refer a friend: 500 points
- $5: 500 points
- $10: 1,000 points
- $15: 1,500 points
Click here to start earning rewards today!