Mini Bucket - Organic Black Chia Seeds 60 oz (1700 g)
Health Ranger Select Mini Bucket - Organic Black Chia Seeds 60 oz (1700 g)
10 ways to use organic chia
- Add to any tea for a chia tea
- Sprinkle on a salad
- Add to breakfast cereals to increase nutrition
- Blend into any smoothie
- Add to pasta sauce to make a chia sauce!
- Make your own salad dressing with healthy oils, spices and chia
- Mixes into any bread mix: Muffins, pancakes, breads, etc.
- Blend with flax and dry on sheets to make raw flax / chia crackers
- Sprinkle on rice, couscous or quinoa to add nutrition and interest
- Mix with buckwheat, hemp seeds and fresh fruit, add water for a delicious breakfast cereal!
- 1/3 cups chia seeds
- 1 1/2 cups of coconut milk (or almond milk)
- 2 tbsp of honey or coconut sugar
- 1/2 tsp of vanilla
- 1 tsp of cacao nibs (optional)
- Combine all ingredients, except the toppings, in a blender or food processor. Or combine all ingredients in a jar, cover and shake vigorously.
- Chill for at least 1 hour to let the chia seeds do their magic. They will expand and form a gel-like substance to make the pudding.
- Serve cold and top with your favorite toppings.
- You could also blend your fruits or cacao nibs together with the other ingredients.
Explore More About Health Ranger Select Organic Black Chia Seeds Now!
- USDA Organic
|Ingredients: Organic Black Chia Seeds|
Serving size: 0.4 oz (12g)
|Serving per container: 141|
|Product of Bolivia|
#10 Cans, Mini Buckets, and Health Ranger Buckets Return Policy
Due to the nature of our storage foods, all #10 cans, Mini-Buckets, and Ranger Buckets Sets will be subject to a 20% restock fee. All items must be shipped back within 30 days and must be unopened (including external seals in tact), in their original packaging and resalable condition. Once received and inspected, we will refund your method of payment, less original shipping/delivery charges. If you are past the 30 day mark on your purchase, we will not accept the items back nor offer you a credit or refund.
|**These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to treat, cure or diagnose any diseases.|
|Manufactured in a facility which may contain nuts (peanuts, tree nuts).|
|This package contains mostly black chia seeds mixed with a few white chia seeds.|
|Note: Because they are vacuumed sealed, our Chia seeds shelf life is extended beyond normal packaging methods.|
This product is verified A+++ based on glyphosate analysis standards published at www.GlyphosateTested.com.
This means the product has been tested via triple quad mass spec (LS-MS-MS) and conforms to the glyphosate / AMPA limits required for an A+++ rating as described at www.GlyphosateTested.com.
| Low Heavy Metals Verified!
This product is verified A+++ according to the heavy metals standards published at www.LowHeavyMetalsVerified.org
This means the product has been tested via ICP-MS and confirmed to meet the limits for an A+++ rating as described at LowHeavyMetalsVerified.org.